Daniel Sturridge

Anything sportlike
pugsly

Daniel Sturridge

Post by pugsly »

Sick hearing about him

Mick Quim going on like a Pork chop

The BLOKE IS made of Glass [ Miichael Owen, Darren Anderton] although Owen had a go.

£150 CLAP a week and never plays

Whats next ?

A would chase the the bloke out the fucking door

Week as piss and needs a severe kick in his fucking hoop but the cunt would have another excuse[ A cant blame him for taking the money, who woudnt ?]

He is 26 years old, 4 good left years at the most

Lucky boy , lucky lucky boy.

delboy1983

Re: Daniel Sturridge

Post by delboy1983 »

Sturridge gave an interview once on drive ,therefore has status as a friend of the station and they are backing him to the hilt.
Hamann may not get another gig on Colin Murray's show after daring to voice his criticism of Daniel Son.
Don't know if it came up but Hamann was with Sturridge at Man City and said the guy was exactly the same.
Would be interesting to get a Chelsea players view because to my mind he ended up the same there and they got rid
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

delboy1983 wrote:Sturridge gave an interview once on drive ,therefore has status as a friend of the station and they are backing him to the hilt.
Hamann may not get another gig on Colin Murray's show after daring to voice his criticism of Daniel Son.
Don't know if it came up but Hamann was with Sturridge at Man City and said the guy was exactly the same.
Would be interesting to get a Chelsea players view because to my mind he ended up the same there and they got rid

I'd laugh my head off if Utd signed Sturridge. We'd then have to posting in defence of him.

:lol:
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:Sturridge gave an interview once on drive ,therefore has status as a friend of the station and they are backing him to the hilt.

I'd laugh my head off if Utd signed Sturridge. We'd then have to posting in defence of him.

me no comprende senor :)
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Strange why Liverpool seem to be leaving him high and dry
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

tennisman

Post by tennisman »

Surely with all the supposed sports science resources at the disposal of these top clubs and the 'man management' abilities of all these top coaches, whether local or overseas, they can't get Sturridge back on the pitch?

On the other hand, quite simply, after playing football full time for a decade or over, he may be fucked with his body breaking down and his mind becoming an ever decreasing spiral of worry more and more minor injuries?

Either way, it's a shame as I think he's a decent young man and a superb striker. Those goals against Southampton showed us what Liverpool and England are missing.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

tennisman wrote:Surely with all the supposed sports science resources at the disposal of these top clubs and the 'man management' abilities of all these top coaches, whether local or overseas, they can't get Sturridge back on the pitch?

On the other hand, quite simply, after playing football full time for a decade or over, he may be fucked with his body breaking down and his mind becoming an ever decreasing spiral of worry more and more minor injuries?

Either way, it's a shame as I think he's a decent young man and a superb striker. Those goals against Southampton showed us what Liverpool and England are missing.

He's played 156 games since his debut in 2007

From wiki

'A hat-trick in a reserve match was rewarded by a place on the substitutes' bench for the senior side's match with Reading in February 2007.[5] He duly made his debut from the bench, replacing Georgios Samaras for the final quarter-hour.[11] He made a second substitute appearance a month later, but then suffered a hip injury which sidelined him for the remainder of 2007'

He's no Bert Trautman
There's no poem, just prose.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

If Sturridge was to sign for West Ham in this transfer window I would be quietly confident he would be quite quickly back in the first team playing and scoring regularly carrying that form through to season 2016-17 negotiating a nice wage increase along the way,
Then 2017-18 the niggles will start ,periods unfit ,full circle.

What gives me the confidence to say that.

See Man City-Chelsea and now Liverpool
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

delboy1983 wrote:If Sturridge was to sign for West Ham in this transfer window I would be quietly confident he would be quite quickly back in the first team playing and scoring regularly carrying that form through to season 2016-17 negotiating a nice wage increase along the way,
Then 2017-18 the niggles will start ,periods unfit ,full circle.

What gives me the confidence to say that.

See Man City-Chelsea and now Liverpool
Probably related to this twat

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:

me no comprende senor :)

Sorry, that should have read.... YOU posting in defence of Sturridge
Forever In Our Shadow

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

He wants fucking off, the brittle bastard.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Sid Pervcat wrote:He wants fucking off, the brittle bastard.
Liverpool know how good he is. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's still at the club after the summer window shuts.
Forever In Our Shadow

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Sinbad wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:He wants fucking off, the brittle bastard.
Liverpool know how good he is. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's still at the club after the summer window shuts.
Yeah but he's played an average of 22 games a season since 2007.
He's shot away mentally-better for Jurgy to get some cash for him while he can

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:
tennisman wrote:Surely with all the supposed sports science resources at the disposal of these top clubs and the 'man management' abilities of all these top coaches, whether local or overseas, they can't get Sturridge back on the pitch?

From wiki

'A hat-trick in a reserve match was rewarded by a place on the substitutes' bench for the senior side's match with Reading in February 2007.[5] He duly made his debut from the bench, replacing Georgios Samaras for the final quarter-hour.[11] He made a second substitute appearance a month later, but then suffered a hip injury which sidelined him for the remainder of 2007'

He's no Bert Trautman

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

tennisman

Post by tennisman »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:

From wiki

He's no Bert Trautman
Indeed and neither is he Ray Wood (still can't believe he was made to run up and down the right wing after his chronic injury in the '57 Cup Final - no subs!).

Maybe the above is saying that his body just isn't robust enough for the profession then?

The same might be said of Abou Diaby who has had more injury problems at Marseille?

I can't blame the players for getting paid large sums of money or getting that money when the don't play - that's just the way the economics of the sport has evolved. Sturridge's hip joint can't mend quicker 'cos the average wages in the PL have jumped up due to a TV deal.

I think it must be unbelievably frustrating for him not to play.

With my deteriorated knees and hip, een though I'm a middle aged croc, I can empathise.