Scotch Football

Anything sportlike
kevin04

Re: Scotch Football

Post by kevin04 »

Salem wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:25 pm
kevin04 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:02 pm Celtic were fantastic in the first half, just couldn't score.
To be fair Kev , your boys were way ahead on points until the sending off . Allan McGregor being named man of the match should testify to that . I can see Lennon's point about the sending off being harsh but by the same token I thought that Duffy was lucky to stay on the pitch after his challenge .

Morelos is a fucking liability in these games . He should have seen yellow (at least) for his challenge on Frimpong as well as the handbags with Brown .

All that being said , it's a helluva feeling being this far ahead but I ain't counting any chickens just yet .

And Rodders, I think of you as my 'on line' brother but let's not jinx it :wink: . We've got the sheep shaggers to worry about next Sunday .

Follow , follow Gentlemen :partyman:
Top man, Salem and absolutely fair dues, you've been the better team throughout the season so far. A bit of a cliche, but the table doesn't lie (no matter what Micky Quinn thinks).
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Any of the Scots on here watch my local team Lowland League Bonnyrigg Rose coming within 30 seconds of knocking Championship side Dundee FC at their own ground.
Went to extra time and Bonnyrigg again went in front but succumbed to the Championship sides fitness in the end losing 3-2.
Gave Dundee captained by Charlie Adam a big fright
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

I missed it, Del, but sounded a bit of a belter. Although the racist abuse to the young Irish-Nigerian striker who plays for Dundee wasn't too great. Two pals are Dundee fans and they want McPake gone last season!

No huge shocks, although Barry Ferguson's Kelty (big bucks owner) 2-0 up at half-time against Stranraer and lost 3-2. Cove beating Alloa is a bit of a scelp but again, they've got a megabucks owner and I think are full-time so maybe not so much. Tranent were 1-0 up for a while at East Fife before losing 5-1.

Edinburgh beating Airdrie is possibly the biggest shock so far. About 60% of the games were frozen off and they'll be played on Tuesday and Wednesday. Speaking to my pal at Arbroath today - winners of them v Falkirk meet Celtic - and sounds almost like he's wanting a Falkirk win, so they can focus on the league. A trip to Parkhead without fans, is just a slog and probably a humbling that they cannot be bothered with.

That Livi gaffer continues his 100% win rate! 8 wins on the bounce beating Yogi's County 3-1 today whilst Rangers beat perennial underachievers against the OF Aberdeen, 2-1. If that Livi gaffer continues working his magic, maybe Celtic should give him a call - East end lad and a criminal record, 2 out of 3 aint bad at all!
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

kevin04 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:02 pm I missed it, Del, but sounded a bit of a belter. Although the racist abuse to the young Irish-Nigerian striker who plays for Dundee wasn't too great. Two pals are Dundee fans and they want McPake gone last season!

No huge shocks, although Barry Ferguson's Kelty (big bucks owner) 2-0 up at half-time against Stranraer and lost 3-2. Cove beating Alloa is a bit of a scelp but again, they've got a megabucks owner and I think are full-time so maybe not so much. Tranent were 1-0 up for a while at East Fife before losing 5-1.

Edinburgh beating Airdrie is possibly the biggest shock so far. About 60% of the games were frozen off and they'll be played on Tuesday and Wednesday. Speaking to my pal at Arbroath today - winners of them v Falkirk meet Celtic - and sounds almost like he's wanting a Falkirk win, so they can focus on the league. A trip to Parkhead without fans, is just a slog and probably a humbling that they cannot be bothered with.

That Livi gaffer continues his 100% win rate! 8 wins on the bounce beating Yogi's County 3-1 today whilst Rangers beat perennial underachievers against the OF Aberdeen, 2-1. If that Livi gaffer continues working his magic, maybe Celtic should give him a call - East end lad and a criminal record, 2 out of 3 aint bad at all!
Yeah the racist will get sorted out.
Lowland League with Kelty BSC Glasgow East Kilbride East Stirling and Bonnyrigg are better than most div 2 teams and even some Div 1.
Bonnyrigg in the past have beaten Dumbarton and Montrose.
Big game Tues night away to Kelty in the league,would be happy with a point.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Celtic seem to be escaping any great censorship south of the border for going to Dubai and having to self-isolate for one of their players being tested positive for Covid. Quite lucky depending on which way you look at it that their match against Hibs is going ahead but FFS, isn't this the excuse Wee Nicola needed to call the SPL off, del, Roddy, kev, etc. Quite irresponsible going abroad for a jolly up during a pandemic.

Should Dermot Desmond fall on his sword? How are Celtic's actions seen up there?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Sky Sports pundits absolutely tearing into Celtic right now. They're pretty disgusted.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

It was Andy Walker giving Celtic a load of criticism. He really doesn't hold back does he? Read that Rangers fans have a petition for Sky Sport to bin him for criticism against their own club.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Hibs's Stephen McGinn is John's brother. :shock:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Shellic leading 1-0. Good free kick by Turnbull.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:22 pm Hibs's Stephen McGinn is John's brother. :shock:
Hibs have two of his brothers on their books and of course John came from them to Villa as well. Stephen and Paul Mcginn in the first team squad.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Indeed. Had to Google them, can see the facial resemblance between Stephen and John although the latter’s probably about five stones heavier.

Two more points dropped by Celtic.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Rangers title -even if Celtic win their 3 games in hand they will still be 12 points in front.
Rangers may lose at Parkhead but they will not lose 4 games in total.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Even Gerrard can't slip up here :lol: Lol omg you seewotididthur?

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Think Neil Francis Lennon has been drinking though out his self isolation ?

:oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"