Scotch Football

Anything sportlike
Roddy

Re: Scotch Football

Post by Roddy »

Rod Stewart shat it to go to the game today. :D
He's scared of the Groin Brigade.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

kevin04 wrote:Celtic will still win the league, IMO, but Gerrard has certainly Lenny's number going by the last two OF games.

Settle doon, Steven, you only won a game that mattered. :D

WTF is Lennon doing playing those two especially Goli at fullback.

Kris Boyd is a silly wee fud though. The Scottish Adrian Durham "If that was a header from Ronaldo it would be beamed across the world," - Aye, good ein!

Celtic still 2pts clear, but certainly looks like there is a race on and it will come down to those away games at Hibs, Hamilton, Motherwell, Aberdeen etc and who gets maximum points from them. Rangers certainly look a lot better and Celtic toiling, but I think Celtic can still win the title, but it does show up Lenny's issues e.g when the going gets tough, he goes wanting at times.

We have a game in hand Kev. 8)
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Roddy wrote:
kevin04 wrote:Celtic will still win the league, IMO, but Gerrard has certainly Lenny's number going by the last two OF games.

Kris Boyd is a silly wee fud though. The Scottish Adrian Durham "If that was a header from Ronaldo it would be beamed across the world," - Aye, good ein!

Celtic still 2pts clear, but certainly looks like there is a race on and it will come down to those away games at Hibs, Hamilton, Motherwell, Aberdeen etc and who gets maximum points from them. Rangers certainly look a lot better and Celtic toiling, but I think Celtic can still win the title, but it does show up Lenny's issues e.g when the going gets tough, he goes wanting at times.

Oops! So you do! :oops:

I'll go and sit in a darkened room.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

kevin04 wrote:
Roddy wrote:

Oops! So you do! :oops:

I'll go and sit in a darkened room.

You where right Kris "the weave" Boyd was being an arse at half time and full time. :)

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

kancutlawns wrote:
mark wrote:

Was Scott Brown playing today?

Yup.

I switched on at about 90 minutes to see Morelos get his red card. I sort of wondered how he might have lasted so long if Brown was playing.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

mark wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
mark wrote:

Was Scott Brown playing today?

Yup.

I switched on at about 90 minutes to see Morelos get his red card. I sort of wondered how he might have lasted so long if Brown was playing.

Broonie is near enough finished. He's still a hero, but he's slower and loses an inch of what little pace he had every few weeks.

Fair dues to Rangers, they deserved their win and Gerrard certainly has Lenny's number. Now for Lenny to do a number thing firstly get Greg Taylor in at left back rather than Boli or fúcking Johnny Hayes.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Hartson :smt022 :smt022 :smt022

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

John was a failed medical away from saying the complete opposite and bigging up Fredo.

finchman

Post by finchman »

The Arabs, unbeaten at home this season are currently fucking up my coupon losing at home to fucking Morton.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Kev, roddy, shab and del, the Scotland vs Israel play off’s only weeks away. Are you pinning your hopes on McGinn being ready in time? Looks like his ankle’s healed but the fella’s still on crutches. May take a while for the tendons and ligaments to mend. I reckon he’ll be stop start until the start of next season.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

kancutlawns wrote:Kev, roddy, shab and del, the Scotland vs Israel play off’s only weeks away. Are you pinning your hopes on McGinn being ready in time? Looks like his ankle’s healed but the fella’s still on crutches. May take a while for the tendons and ligaments to mend. I reckon he’ll be stop start until the start of next season.

You know I saw a poster advertising Scotland Vs Isreal when I was out and about. My initial thought upon seeing it was only a daft cunt would pay to see that shite.

Upon realising it was the Euro2020 play off game I again thought only a daft cunt would pay to see that shite.

As for McGinn I fear the game may be too early. He's probably our best player and no doubt needed but I'd imagine Villa will be monitoring his comeback very closely. Broken ankles are horrible injuries
A joyless arsehole.

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

The Scotch v The Jews

could be a tight game.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

A pity if a fit McGinn is not available however John Fleck is having a great season with Sheffield Utd and McTominey should make it.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

He needed a prolonged rest to be honest although the is wasn’t what either Villa or a Scottish fans wanted him to go about it. A big loss for both.

He maxed himself out until the injury. Heard he had a muscle tear in his thigh around the Southampton game when he broke and dislocated his ankle. Don’t know how true this was. A pretty horrendous injury for John.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Brian Rice mucking about.