West Ham United Football Club

Anything sportlike
Reg

West Ham United Football Club

Post by Reg »

Utter shithouses, managed by a massive cunt.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse bunch of cheating snides.

Even their own supporters are saying they were embarrassed by their timewasting and cheating today.

When TVLSDA is finally crocked by some righteously vengeful opponent, he can fulfill his destiny by signing for these scumbags.
Roy IN!!

Jonathan

Re: West Ham United Football Club

Post by Jonathan »

Reg wrote:Utter shithouses, managed by a massive cunt.

Even their own supporters are saying they were embarrassed by their timewasting and cheating today.

When TVLSDA is finally crocked by some righteously vengeful opponent, he can fulfill his destiny by signing for these scumbags.

Bet they wished they wasted time in the sixth minute of injury time. :wink:

Reg

Post by Reg »

Jonathan wrote:

The contract with our last home game was astounding.

Chelsea payed with impeccable sportsmanship throughout and accepted defeat gracefully.

West Ham were a disgrace from start to finish, and were lucky not to lose be five or six. Joe Hart made three world-class saves and a few blocks that he knew nothing about.
Roy IN!!

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Reg wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

The contract with our last home game was astounding.

Chelsea payed with impeccable sportsmanship throughout and accepted defeat gracefully.

West Ham were a disgrace from start to finish, and were lucky not to lose be five or six. Joe Hart made three world-class saves and a few blocks that he knew nothing about.

How is RLC doing ?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Dildo brothers. nuff said.
Build Back More Betterer

Reg

Post by Reg »

Jonathan wrote:
Reg wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

The contrast with our last home game was astounding.

How is RLC doing ?

Good, but hasn’t been fit much.
Roy IN!!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Three Stooges. I mean ... just look at the dodgepots. Fucking hell. Talk about Broken Britain when people like this are captains of industry and peers. Nothing against West Ham fans, but while these shady fuckers are in charge I hope the club gets relegated to the fucking Bostick South. Fackin' Cantz. The little one next to Lady Karen looks like a fucking retarded chimp ffs.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

We'll now have a fortnight of media mourning as this grossly overrated club get far too many headlines. Mark Noble is fucking shit, too. All that crying he wasn't picked for England by the fanboys and now his own mob are turning against him.

Seems like Moyesy is heading for the dugout. Good times.

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

It's a lie that the football press is pro-West Ham.
Scoddy Parder deserved to win the Player of the Year Award for the season he captained them to relegation.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

Shambles of a club. There was no need to leave Upton Park. Their greedy bastard ‘owners’ sold their ground to move to Stratford and tore the heart out of a community. Just like they attempted to do to BCFC.

They don’t have any assets beyond a shite playing squad and have a manager openly pleading for the sack because he won’t get a payout if he resigns. It’s clear he should’ve gone months ago but the ‘owners’ are masking their tight fisted approach with the old ‘We back our Manager’ guff.

If they get relegated, they’ll also go bump within 5 years.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

EddieCheddar wrote:Shambles of a club. There was no need to leave Upton Park. Their greedy bastard ‘owners’ sold their ground to move to Stratford and tore the heart out of a community. Just like they attempted to do to BCFC.

They don’t have any assets beyond a shite playing squad and have a manager openly pleading for the sack because he won’t get a payout if he resigns. It’s clear he should’ve gone months ago but the ‘owners’ are masking their tight fisted approach with the old ‘We back our Manager’ guff.

If they get relegated, they’ll also go bump within 5 years.
One can only hope. Set of cuntish fans with excrement pretending to be humans in charge.

Horrible horrible club. For some insane reason they genuinely believe they're a big club, despite never actually being any good and being utter gash during my 35 years on this earth, at the very least.

If they go bust, it will be fucking hilarious.

BTW West ham fans: you didn't win the world cup, you utter cunt flaps. Fuck the fuck off.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Eaststand wrote:Dildo brothers. nuff said.

One of the co-presenters on Extra Time said 'Dildo brothers' and quite surprised no apology was issued, welll I didn't hear one.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Carlos J wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Dildo brothers. nuff said.

One of the co-presenters on Extra Time said 'Dildo brothers' and quite surprised no apology was issued, welll I didn't hear one.
No apology necessary now sportings chairman has said it widely and in public and they didn't challenge it. It's fair game now.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

Maybe Harry can comback to the irons and get them playing the 'West Ham way' again. What ever the fuck that is.
Last edited by Alex_1971 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Yeah, was just unexpected. Herbie the Hammer RIP will be spinning in his mascot grave at the club: :(

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?