The Championship 2018/19/20

Anything sportlike
Northern Troglodite

Re: The Championship 2018/19

Post by Northern Troglodite »

He has a collective who bossed your lot last week & take no shit. Southgate relied on set pieces at the world cup & was lauded. Ask stoke if they want him back. Has had a plan for every game & its working ..all i want for my money is lads giving 100% & they are now

Long balls: Leeds 63, Boro 57
Long balls from outfield players: Leeds 51, Boro 30

If Danny Ayala plays for your side you love him , equally psycho is Flint ,its called leadership ........if you can't handle yourself in this league , you get nowhere

Pulis took on a collection of lads Monk spent big bucks on & turned it around to the play offs.
As for worst football........i watched Strachans Boro, & how many of us get to see "sparkling" football week in & out . I watched Emerson,Juno & Ravanelli , superb ........relegated, Sometimes you need to see your place in the scheme of things , we are a middle range club who had 15 years in the PL , then went, & we have a bloke now who will get there again & stabilise it back there
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Loser in the East Anglian game tomorrow will be in real trouble.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Northern Troglodite wrote:He has a collective who bossed your lot last week & take no shit. Southgate relied on set pieces at the world cup & was lauded. Ask stoke if they want him back. Has had a plan for every game & its working ..all i want for my money is lads giving 100% & they are now

Long balls: Leeds 63, Boro 57
Long balls from outfield players: Leeds 51, Boro 30

If Danny Ayala plays for your side you love him , equally psycho is Flint ,its called leadership ........if you can't handle yourself in this league , you get nowhere

Pulis took on a collection of lads Monk spent big bucks on & turned it around to the play offs.
As for worst football........i watched Strachans Boro, & how many of us get to see "sparkling" football week in & out . I watched Emerson,Juno & Ravanelli , superb ........relegated, Sometimes you need to see your place in the scheme of things , we are a middle range club who had 15 years in the PL , then went, & we have a bloke now who will get there again & stabilise it back there

Superb analysis. It would be great to play lovely football and know you will get promoted. Boro aren't in that position. It takes the kind of graft they haven't shown prior to Pulis. He has been brought in to do a particular job and so far he is doing it; having lost key players over summer.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Note the passing stat from OUTFIELD PLAYERS from the Leeds game 27 of Boro's long balls were from the keeper, 12 of Leeds , the vast majority were from there outfield players 51 to 30 .........yet Bielsa plays flowing football & Pulis hoofs it

Suits some agendas mind :D
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

yeah, youve got to think half of these media types havent seen leeds play this season, theyre not pretty.
Build Back More Betterer

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Rumours are a 12 point deduction is on it's way to BCFC for breaching fair play rules.

So that'll put us on -8. :lol:

Might as well start planning routes to Scunthorpe and Bradford now.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote:Rumours are a 12 point deduction is on it's way to BCFC for breaching fair play rules.

You’re after a 33 Bulgarian too. Doesn’t quite smack if the same desperation as us relentlessly going for a 37 year old. :lol:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/the72.co.u ... ional/amp/

finchman

Post by finchman »

QPR should be deducted 30 points the cheating cockney bastards,they make West Ham look well run.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

finchman wrote:QPR should be deducted 30 points the cheating cockney bastards,they make West Ham look well run.

:lol: You lost convincingly and that cunt Maclaren’s still there.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote:
Zambo wrote:Rumours are a 12 point deduction is on it's way to BCFC for breaching fair play rules.

You’re after a 33 Bulgarian too. Doesn’t quite smack if the same desperation as us relentlessly going for a 37 year old. :lol:

He's got big gloves on in that photo. So either he is a keeper, or his hands get very cold.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

He's got big gloves on in that photo. So either he is a keeper, or his hands get very cold.

If he’s shit, you can offload him to us in January. Our fuckwit as a manager got two keepers in the summer, ind of which is utter dogshite and he’s wasted our opportunity to get a much needed defender on loan.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Bolton in the shit again,possibly going into administration today and a 12 point deduction.
Years of corrupt fly by nights running the place could finally come home to roost.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

They'll still be above us.

SeanNW8

Post by SeanNW8 »

Off to see Millwall play Leeds on Saturday.
First time to see Millwall play at home.
In fact, first time I've left north london to visit SE London....... :D :D :D :D

Should be a lively atmosphere.
In my wisdom, I've agreed to meet up with friends in London Bridge.
It's where many leeds fans are meeting up apparently.

Should be a little different to my Emirates match day experience...... :D :D

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Have fun Sean. :) In hotel near Arcadian Centre and just went for a wander. Loads of plod vans and cars and plod on foot. Mostly around The Dragon Wetherspoons on Hurst Street. Is that a fans place, Brum types? Saw no colours but a few types about. Enjoy the game, Zambo and TC.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?