At the World Cup: How long before.......

Anything sportlike
mikebv

Re: At the World Cup: How long before.......

Post by mikebv »

We are told when Engurland are struggling after 35mins to muster an opportunity against Panama that...

"This just proves (once again), that there are no easy games at this level anymore"...

stemcp

Post by stemcp »

“And what must Joe Hart be thinking?” as Pickford/butland/pope catches a cross then launches into the back of Cahills head for an OG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

stemcp wrote:“And what must Joe Hart be thinking?” as Pickford/butland/pope catches a cross then launches into the back of Cahills head for an OG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: This for sure.

By the way there's a new World Cup sweepstake going on if you're interested this time.

https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=29698
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

mikebv

Post by mikebv »

We get told that the Engerlund camp are all....

"Still in great spirits despite their defeat to Tunisia, and I can honestly say it hasn't diminished in any way the fantastic togetherness of 'the group', in fact some may even say that it has brought 'the group' even closer together,"....

"If indeed that was even possible such is the phenomenal spirit Gareth Southgate has engendered amongst them"....

"In fact it's probably the best team spirit I have ever seen from an England team since I first started covering England in World Cup Finals in the early 90's"...

"All eyes and thoughts are now completely focused on the next game against Pana..... etc etc etc"

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

... England get knocked out and the broadcasters immediately adopt, on our behalf, as England-lite, to give us a lolly to suck .... Australia.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Luis Suarez feeling peckish whilst on the field of play . A tasty bite of shoulder of Eygptian.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.