Manchester Utd disaster season 2018-2019

Anything sportlike
EddieCheddar

Re: Manchester Utd disaster season 2018-2019

Post by EddieCheddar »

Kowalski wrote:Poch is a top manager.

I'm still bewildered that United didn't go for him instead of JM.

I saw something on YouTube a while back with Pochettino and some free style footballers at Spurs training ground. He’s an upbeat type of person and you could see why his teams go all out for him. Nothing like the persona you see on interviews. Still won’t get anywhere near the league with City, Liverpool and Chelsea in the way!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Zambo wrote:
Eaststand wrote:I think hes gone.

Next wolves manager.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45325398

I won more Premierships alone than the other 19 managers together," Mourinho said. "Three for me and two for them.

"Respect, respect, respect man."

:lol:

Premmyah Weeg
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

finchman

Post by finchman »

I bet that cunt Ronnie Irani is not too happy about the current shenanagins at his beloved Manch Unided.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Octavio wrote:
finchman wrote:Why do they keep showing that chinless cunt Ed Woodward?

It's all his fault, apparently.

You'd think that an Equalizer would be welcome when United were losing.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Classic Jose coming out with that in his after match press conference even though he’s right of course. This league is full of “great” managers who never win anything. The press love them until they win something then the knives come out. Saint Pep is the notable exception.
Just means no one is talking about what crap centre backs United have and how Lukaku can’t score when the goal is wide open.

I suspect the problem is Jose hasn’t evolved with the job. How he created the team spirit at Chelsea 14 years ago won’t work now. In any working environment a manager has to continually change. Say different things than you did before, talk too people differently.
Football is no different.

He should think about an international job.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Jonathan wrote:Classic Jose coming out with that in his after match press conference even though he’s right of course. This league is full of “great” managers who never win anything. The press love them until they win something then the knives come out. Saint Pep is the notable exception.
Just means no one is talking about what crap centre backs United have and how Lukaku can’t score when the goal is wide open.

I suspect the problem is Jose hasn’t evolved with the job. How he created the team spirit at Chelsea 14 years ago won’t work now. In any working environment a manager has to continually change. Say different things than you did before, talk too people differently.
Football is no different.

He should think about an international job.

Portugal awaits him.
But you are right he seems stale,stuck in his ways and needs a change
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Sinbad wrote:

Yeah, the cunt showed Wenger and his three titles, loads of respect.

Why should he show Wenger respect, they both have won 3 Premier League titles, but whilst Arsene was continually failing, Jose has won titles in Italy, in Spain, and Portugal....

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

This could become the meltdown of all meltdowns even exceeding the Chelsea debacle when he left them in ruins in 17th.

The men in white coats arriving to section him during a press conference whilst he screams 'you were shit before I arrived' would be a fitting final hurrah for the Special One.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Kowalski wrote:This could become the meltdown of all meltdowns even exceeding the Chelsea debacle when he left them in ruins in 17th.

The men in white coats arriving to section him during a press conference whilst he screams 'you were shit before I arrived' would be a fitting final hurrah for the Special One.

He remains box office with the press who will be praying he clings on.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The cult of Mourinho is finally wearing thin. People far and wide used to be in awe of a brilliant football brain, his charisma, ability to build a siege mentality and mind games. Now, he cuts a paranoid, bitter, rancorous figure who is generally held in contempt certainly in this country.

The sooner he’s bombed out of OT, the better. It really is only the media who want him to remain.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

I agree totally, his ability to create a siege mentality in a club has gone with his regime creating resistance from Players and Fans a like.
Chelsea and Inter Milan days were halycon but in today's money riddled sport they are now out of date.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

kancutlawns wrote:The cult of Mourinho is finally wearing thin. People far and wide used to be in awe of a brilliant football brain, his charisma, ability to build a siege mentality and mind games. Now, he cuts a paranoid, bitter, rancorous figure who is generally held in contempt certainly in this country.

The sooner he’s bombed out of OT, the better. It really is only the media who want him to remain.

And me! :smt039

The thought of him and Manch' 'Nide plummeting to their doom locked in an embrace of hate in a mutual death spiral makes me all tingly with excitement and glee.

Long may he reign at OT.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

chelseachelsea wrote:
Sinbad wrote:

Yeah, the cunt showed Wenger and his three titles, loads of respect.

Why should he show Wenger respect, they both have won 3 Premier League titles, but whilst Arsene was continually failing, Jose has won titles in Italy, in Spain, and Portugal....

Then why ask for respect from journalists, who were only doing their job ? ... Post match press conference in the media centre, journalists which they're more than entitled to, ask questions. Mourinho yet again show what a cunt he is, taking about how long its takes to get from Old Trafford to the centre of Manchester, demands respect, then storms out... :lol:

As for Wenger and his failings, yes, he didn't win the league, but what he achieved in the last 13 years at Arsenal, is what other clubs now consider success. Three FA Cup wins and 11 top four spots on the bounce. I can think of quite a few clubs and managers who'd love to be failing like that !
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:The cult of Mourinho is finally wearing thin. People far and wide used to be in awe of a brilliant football brain, his charisma, ability to build a siege mentality and mind games. Now, he cuts a paranoid, bitter, rancorous figure who is generally held in contempt certainly in this country.

And me! :smt039

The thought of him and Manch' 'Nide plummeting to their doom locked in an embrace of hate in a mutual death spiral makes me all tingly with excitement and glee.

Long may he reign at OT.

:lol:

SeanNW8

Post by SeanNW8 »

If Leicester can win the league, can Utd be relegated.

Can you imagine the scenes up and down the country??
Pubs would run out of beer.... :D :D