No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Andy Murray

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Jezza Bateso. Top top donkey.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

He won't be a 'Sir' much longer, if the internet rumours are to be believed.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:He won't be a 'Sir' much longer, if the internet rumours are to be believed.

What rumours?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I can imagine Wimbledon will give Murray a wildcard , which seems unfair on the other players .
Man U and rangers

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

theleader82 wrote:I can imagine Wimbledon will give Murray a wildcard , which seems unfair on the other players .

Anyone who is a member of Wimbledon is a racist bigot cunt of a person. So I wouldn't get into a twist about 'fairness' when it comes to those cunts. It's quite amusing that they have a policy of making players of their club wear white when they are all brown-shirt nazi bastards.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:I can imagine Wimbledon will give Murray a wildcard , which seems unfair on the other players .

Did you not listen to his press conference on Friday? He said that he had hoped to make Wimbledon his last Grand Slam but said it was unlikely he would make it that far and the Australian Open will most likely be his last tournament.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:

Anyone who is a member of Wimbledon is a racist bigot cunt of a person. So I wouldn't get into a twist about 'fairness' when it comes to those cunts. It's quite amusing that they have a policy of making players of their club wear white when they are all brown-shirt nazi bastards.

Mods, can you not sort out this sort of mindless, vindictive, fouled mouthed sort of posting? If someone thinks everyone is a complete cunt and is totally oblivious to the fact that others are sick of his constantly saying so, yes, we get the idea. Can something not be done about it, shame Bas is off because he's the only mod who's willing or capable of stamping out this sort of nonsense.

Why exactly is someone a nazi?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:

Did you not listen to his press conference on Friday? He said that he had hoped to make Wimbledon his last Grand Slam but said it was unlikely he would make it that far and the Australian Open will most likely be his last tournament.

Will we all be awarded another press conference where he cries? I can't wait for that. Look at ME! Look at ME! ME! ME! ME! Can't wait to see the back of this insufferable mumbling ugly boring cunt.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Well don't watch it then you tit you embarrassing oaf. Have you got a job yet?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:Well don't watch it then you tit you embarrassing oaf. Have you got a job yet?

I'm not watching it. What has my employment status got to do with anything? I'm just not a fan of Andy Murray. Look, I think he is a great tennis player. But his scruffy dour demenour winds me up. I'm still recoiling at the news that he has a knighthood. A knighthood? For what? For being a miserable unshaven Scottish cunt? Geeezus. The Establishment may as well just hand KBE's to people who shop at fucking Poundland. Fuck Sake.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Well don't watch it if it offends your sensibilities so much and stop posting your incoherent rants here as it's incredibly annoying. You have a contempt for others, you are unable to articulate your feelings in an objective and rational manner and are generally a chronically broken middle aged man with no relationship with another human being. And you probably have no job either. We get the gist. Wind it in.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Has he lost yet? Has he retired? Can't fucking wait. As for the personal abuse, I can take it. But it's boring for other people reading this thread.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

He's no Kyle Edmund that's for sure
A joyless arsehole.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Poor Kim. Having to suffer Andy moping-around the house like a bad smell. Plus having to deal with the frankly weird sexual Mummy-Son vibe from Judy.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

'Judy Murray is on her feet, applauding as Andy walks back out onto court'.

That will cheer him up. :D

He's always been a sulky cunt on court if things aren't going his way. A sympathy sponge fanny.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On