Andy Murray

Anything sportlike
AlcoholBrazil

Re: Andy Murray

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Sadly we may be waiting another 77 years to see another Brit (of either sex) win Wimbledon again.
No doubt by then there will be trans versions to accomodate the other 17 sexual categories they will have to cater for.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Reg

Post by Reg »

carcinogen wrote: media outlets rely on advertising revenue. The cheapest way to gain coin is by banging on about celebrities or sports-people.

I had no idea about this.

How do you manage to come up with these revelations?
Roy IN!!

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Andy Murray a celebrity -heard it all now,
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Two Crows

Post by Two Crows »

Andy Murray announced the upcoming Aussie Open may be his last tournament due to a recurring injury. Disappointing news for sure as I rate Andy Murray very highly, I'd even go as far to say he is probably the greatest modern sportsman ever to come from the UK. Rivalled perhaps by Nick Faldo, Daley Thompson and Lewis Hamilton. So while I recognise the sadness of his announcement, there is really no need for the blubbering that came with it. It's embarrassing.

This self indulgence was started by Roger Federer a few years back. The sycophants that follow these guys love it and can't get enough, but I find it cringeworthy. Any more press conferences like this one before he actually does call it a day and we'll know it's all fake.
Dieu Le Roi.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Two Crows wrote: Rivalled perhaps by Nick Faldo, Daley Thompson and Lewis Hamilton.

6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

We've got some real men's men on talkFORUM.

Not allowed to show any emotion. That's for cunts.
A joyless arsehole.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Stiff upper lip required
Man is accused of being emotionless when interviewed and when he shows emotion he is lambasted by dicks who should no better but haters will always hate.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Two Crows wrote:Nick Faldo

Hate to put you right, but Golf is a past-time, not a sport. It's an activity for local Councillor's and general cunts. How can you regard golf as a sport when the likes of Miguel Ángel Jiménez saunter around with a fat cigar on the go? Please, don't fucking call golf a sport.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Two Crows

Post by Two Crows »

I've nothing against emotion, I just think it should be private. It's the public display of emotion that gets me, Murray had all the time in the world to compose himself before his press announcement but failed to do so. If you feel like you can't control your emotion then shut the f**k up and leave the arena. Just like the Aussie cricket captains in the past. Trying to curry favour with joe public, especially the ladies. I believe it's fake.

Btw he hasn't actually definitively retired yet, are we to endure more of these public spectacles?
Dieu Le Roi.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The journos questions were designed to make him crack.
Q -Could this be your last ever tournament Andy
Howzat for openers.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Two Crows wrote:I've nothing against emotion, I just think it should be private. It's the public display of emotion that gets me, Murray had all the time in the world to compose himself before his press announcement but failed to do so. If you feel like you can't control your emotion then shut the f**k up and leave the arena. Just like the Aussie cricket captains in the past. Trying to curry favour with joe public, especially the ladies. I believe it's fake.

Btw he hasn't actually definitively retired yet, are we to endure more of these public spectacles?

Self attention seeking twat. I blame mummy Judy for molly coddling.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

As ever, I blame Tony Henman
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Two Crows wrote:I've nothing against emotion, I just think it should be private. It's the public display of emotion that gets me, Murray had all the time in the world to compose himself before his press announcement but failed to do so. If you feel like you can't control your emotion then shut the f**k up and leave the arena. Just like the Aussie cricket captains in the past. Trying to curry favour with joe public, especially the ladies. I believe it's fake.

Mental.
A joyless arsehole.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Never did like the bloke, but, he genuinely cared for the sport and his interview today was moving. I can’t imagine what I’d do if I gave up my life’s work (alcohol/mates/shit relationships)

You can’t knock him for that

Reg

Post by Reg »

Two Crows wrote:Andy Murray announced the upcoming Aussie Open may be his last tournament due to a recurring injury. Disappointing news for sure as I rate Andy Murray very highly, I'd even go as far to say he is probably the greatest modern sportsman ever to come from the UK.
Better than Buster Mottram?
Roy IN!!