Andy Murray

Anything sportlike
Reg

Re: Andy Murray

Post by Reg »

carcinogen wrote:
Two Crows wrote:Nick Faldo

Hate to put you right, but Golf is a past-time, not a sport.

Hate to put you right, but it’s a pastime actually.
Roy IN!!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

At least he's got his £75m worth to soften the blow, so my sympathies lie elsewhere, with working class people who lose their jobs through illness and injury, and who don't wallow in their own self importance.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Two Crows wrote:I've nothing against emotion, I just think it should be private. It's the public display of emotion that gets me, Murray had all the time in the world to compose himself before his press announcement but failed to do so. If you feel like you can't control your emotion then shut the f**k up and leave the arena

Sounds like you do, Mr Crows.
I'm sure Murray would have preferred to keep it together, but he wears his heart on his sleeve and things just got a bit much.
This notion that it was somehow calculated doesn't wash with me.

I'm not saying that's always the case – David Warner's display looked contrived in the extreme – but Murray appears a completely genuine chap. And remember that tennis has dominated his life since he was a young boy, and it's clearly dawning on him that it will be gone in the next few months, possibly in a week or two. That is a huge thing to come to terms with.
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zambo wrote:At least he's got his £75m worth to soften the blow, so my sympathies lie elsewhere, with working class people who lose their jobs through illness and injury, and who don't wallow in their own self importance.

He really does seem full of himself doesn't he. Mum put all her effort into Andy. That's why he is such an arrogant petulant cunt. He's probably never been told 'no'. Kim strikes me as one of those types of women who dotes on her husbands every word. Yes, Andy, No, Andy, Three-Bags-Full Andy. I'd hate to have a wife like that. John McEnroe is a cunt, but he does have a certain charm about him. Andy has zero charm, zero charisma and a miserbale looking face. Can't the fucker find a razor and have a shave once in a while? Andy is one of the blokes who sulks if he doesn't get what he wants. He's a moper. He mopes around. God help Kim having to deal with him moping around the house in a constant mood after he retires. I just hope he finds something to do with his life that doesn't involve him appearing on my television. I don't want to see or hear from the man ever again.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

You do seem to have similar hair to Sir Andy , Carky !
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

He'll be stripped of his knighthood soon,
if you believe the gossip.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Has he got a knighthood? That's fucking ridiculous. Whatever your constitutional persuasion is, to give Andy Murray a Knightnood is a fucking disgrace. I'm laughing as I type. Really? Fuck sake. That's mad. Well, at least it proves one thing: Knighthoods are worthless. What a shame. Andy would be the last fuck I'd have around my round table.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Saints11

Post by Saints11 »

carcinogen wrote:Has he got a knighthood? That's fucking ridiculous. Whatever your constitutional persuasion is, to give Andy Murray a Knightnood is a fucking disgrace. I'm laughing as I type. Really? Fuck sake. That's mad. Well, at least it proves one thing: Knighthoods are worthless. What a shame. Andy would be the last fuck I'd have around my round table.

Who would you have? :D
mentioning other members is not allowed in signatures

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Never knew Murray was knighted Carc - aye right.
You are a fraud and I dub you Sir Carc de Knobhead !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Savage burn deggles. Like murraymint I doubt OurCarc could ever recover from this.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Savage burn deggles. Like murraymint I doubt OurCarc could ever recover from this.

He deserved it Ghost :)
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Saints11 wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Has he got a knighthood? That's fucking ridiculous. Whatever your constitutional persuasion is, to give Andy Murray a Knightnood is a fucking disgrace. I'm laughing as I type. Really? Fuck sake. That's mad. Well, at least it proves one thing: Knighthoods are worthless. What a shame. Andy would be the last fuck I'd have around my round table.

Who would you have? :D

Jeremy Kyle. For services to bone-idle benefit cheats living on council estates. The man has certainly done more for society than this 'Murray' character. Miserable cunt Murray. Unable to shave. Nice backhand-cross shit face. Sir Andy Murray? Fuck off. Judy OBE must have sucked old Price Phillip's cock good and proper to wangle the gong.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote:Has he got a knighthood? That's fucking ridiculous.
I'll agree with that bit. Knighthoods should only be given to sportsmen (and women!) some years after they've retired to avoid any Lance Armstrong-like embarrassment.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Gargle the dong
Wangle the gong
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Now we go back to the Jeremy Bates era where a British player getting to the second week of Wimbledon is a cause for celebration.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.