Cardiff striker missing

Anything sportlike
VeritasVincit

Re: Cardiff striker missing

Post by VeritasVincit »

Re: organising the flight.
I saw a report somewhere that his agent had made the flight arrangement.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Carlos J wrote:How long is a sensitive period of time to elapse? Nantes have done nothing wrong.

Cardiff, or more importantly, connections of Cardiff have a lot to worry about. The whole flight was dodgy and coin related. Heads hopefully will roll.

Too big a name dead to sweep dodgy flights under the carpet. I hope the AAIB get all responsible and criminal prosecutions follow.

My thought as I live in Nantes

Yes, it can be seen as insensitive / bad timing, but trying to join the dots....

Cardiff have likely leaked this story. No need for that to have happened. It could have all stayed under wraps. Trying to curry sympathy, clearly.

Cardiff are likely playing hardball. Their stance of "we want to wait until all the facts are known" = insurance won't payout until there is a death certificate so we don't want to pay until we get the payout

FC Nantes are truly skint. They took 2 players on loan in the window and probably have loan fees to pay

Bordeaux are due half the money and may be turning the screw on Nantes

Nantes likely wouldn't be suing unless there was a good reason to believe Cardiff are trying to worm their way out of paying

at the end of the day, it's not a nice situation but Cardiff are to blame here

I lifted this post from another board I frequent.....by an Englishman living in Nantes.

I was very much in the “too soon to be discussing this” camp but as this fellow points out, there is a chain of payments and commitments need to be honoured no matter how sad the circumstances.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:How long is a sensitive period of time to elapse? Nantes have done nothing wrong.

Cardiff, or more importantly, connections of Cardiff have a lot to worry about. The whole flight was dodgy and coin related. Heads hopefully will roll.

Too big a name dead to sweep dodgy flights under the carpet. I hope the AAIB get all responsible and criminal prosecutions follow.

Yes, it can be seen as insensitive / bad timing, but trying to join the dots....

Cardiff have likely leaked this story. No need for that to have happened. It could have all stayed under wraps. Trying to curry sympathy, clearly.

Cardiff are likely playing hardball. Their stance of "we want to wait until all the facts are known" = insurance won't payout until there is a death certificate so we don't want to pay until we get the payout

FC Nantes are truly skint. They took 2 players on loan in the window and probably have loan fees to pay

Nantes likely wouldn't be suing unless there was a good reason to believe Cardiff are trying to worm their way out of paying

I lifted this post from another board I frequent.....by an Englishman living in Nantes.

I was very much in the “too soon to be discussing this” camp but as this fellow points out, there is a chain of payments and commitments need to be honoured no matter how sad the circumstances.

The one thing we can all agree on is that Neil Warnock is a massive cunt.
WOKE AND PROUD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

subsub wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Yup, very probably garnering sympathy for the tragedy and then trying to turn the blame for the dough round to Nantes whilst getting cunts like Durham as he did the other day say the "football family" should gather around to have a whip around to help Cardiff. Utter shite.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Willie Mackey told Sala he hopes to make a lot of money from the deal and that noone cared about the drench league. His son was on Cardiff’s book until last week when they let him go suddenly
Man U and rangers

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

theleader82 wrote:Willie Mackey told Sala he hopes to make a lot of money from the deal and that noone cared about the drench league. His son was on Cardiff’s book until last week when they let him go suddenly

Who's Noone?
And why did he care about the "Drench" League?

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Lead singer of Herman's Hermits .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

kancutlawns wrote:
subsub wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Yup, very probably garnering sympathy for the tragedy and then trying to turn the blame for the dough round to Nantes whilst getting cunts like Durham as he did the other day say the "football family" should gather around to have a whip around to help Cardiff. Utter shite.

+1, you fellows.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

subsub wrote:
Petingo wrote:

No, actually Cardiff City supporters,( probably the most knowledgeable and discerning in the Premiership), correctly regard Sir Neil as a brilliant and successful man who has earned their loyalty and gratitude .
He's very keen on Brexit too you know .
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Royal24s wrote:
subsub wrote:
Petingo wrote:

No, actually Cardiff City supporters,( probably the most knowledgeable and discerning in the Premiership), correctly regard Sir Neil as a brilliant and successful man who has earned their loyalty and gratitude .

No, Royals. :shock: And lovely to see you back. Neil Warnock is a twat, not a cunt.

And Cardiff not wanting to pay due coin to Nantes and them trying trying to wailting until all resolved. Coroner has reserved on Sala until 6 November. As awaiting:
Investigations were being carried out by the police, the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) and the Civil Aviation Authority.
As per, always for aviation matters, our freinds on PPRuNe: https://www.pprune.org/accidents-close- ... sland.html

As per it will be a good day when dodgy flight sharing for hours is gone.

And hopefully the police will look into it, they will as an international issue. They will see any coin and friend shite, as per released texts between the McKay family and then Dave Henderson and then the man with ultimate reponsibility, the pilot Dave Ibbotson.

Ibbotson was not rated for that flight at night so should have said no. That is that. :arrow:

Texts from Mackay Jr to Sala and Sala wants an evening flight back to say goodbye to buddies and dog.

It's going to get better and better: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... ala-crash/

And: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... ala-crash/
This timeline, which he shared with Telegraph Sport, shows his son had organised and paid for two earlier flights to Nantes for Cardiff manager Neil Warnock to watch the striker and two between the cities for the player himself, the first for contract talks and the second for his medical.

Willie is going to get shited for 'probably' lots of dodgy flights. Sure clubs knew, Cardiff were good as offered Sala proper airlines. Cardiff still have to pay.

This is going to be the lawyer fest of lawyer fests. And dodgy agents cutting corners are going to fall. And football will learn and do fuck all.

Sala's appeal raised plenty. If you think Dave Ibbotson was a vulnerable man in debt, taking a job (rusty is rusty, people are), and then back from Nantes to Cardiff against rating, with a morning flight plan to a night flight, see Sala text to MacKay Jr, then here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/david-ibbots ... g-him-home

As per, the sea is a resting place, he was not in the plane at the end or not good enough for a ROV to bring back, so let go. RIP.

I would give to them, but sadly, he will wash up somewhere.

Yes he was the pilot, but the shit will go higher. Well to the McKay's and then on.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Carlos J wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
subsub wrote:
Petingo wrote:

No, Royals. :shock: And lovely to see you back. Neil Warnock is a twat, not a cunt.

And Cardiff not wanting to pay due coin to Nantes and them trying trying to wailting until all resolved. Coroner has reserved on Sala until 6 November. As awaiting:
Investigations were being carried out by the police, the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) and the Civil Aviation Authority.
As per, always for aviation matters, our freinds on PPRuNe: https://www.pprune.org/accidents-close- ... sland.html

As per it will be a good day when dodgy flight sharing for hours is gone.

And hopefully the police will look into it, they will as an international issue. They will see any coin and friend shite, as per released texts between the McKay family and then Dave Henderson and then the man with ultimate reponsibility, the pilot Dave Ibbotson.

Ibbotson was not rated for that flight at night so should have said no. That is that. :arrow:

Texts from Mackay Jr to Sala and Sala wants an evening flight back to say goodbye to buddies and dog.

It's going to get better and better: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... ala-crash/

And: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... ala-crash/
This timeline, which he shared with Telegraph Sport, shows his son had organised and paid for two earlier flights to Nantes for Cardiff manager Neil Warnock to watch the striker and two between the cities for the player himself, the first for contract talks and the second for his medical.

Willie is going to get shited for 'probably' lots of dodgy flights. Sure clubs knew, Cardiff were good as offered Sala proper airlines. Cardiff still have to pay.

This is going to be the lawyer fest of lawyer fests. And dodgy agents cutting corners are going to fall. And football will learn and do fuck all.

Sala's appeal raised plenty. If you think Dave Ibbotson was a vulnerable man in debt, taking a job (rusty is rusty, people are), and then back from Nantes to Cardiff against rating, with a morning flight plan to a night flight, see Sala text to MacKay Jr, then here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/david-ibbots ... g-him-home

As per, the sea is a resting place, he was not in the plane at the end or not good enough for a ROV to bring back, so let go. RIP.

I would give to them, but sadly, he will wash up somewhere.

Yes he was the pilot, but the shit will go higher. Well to the McKay's and then on.

Thanks Carlos - you're one of the few things I miss about this place, and I'm sorry it didn't work for Middlesboro last year - at least you got rid of that useless tosser Traore for an inflated price to the odious Wolf pups . He can fail to control the ball for them instead now.

You're certainly right that it's going to be a litigation fest which might last for years.
I'm hearing from a reliable source that Ken Choo, the Chief Executive ,was in such a rush to complete the signing in time for Emilliano to be eligible for the Arsenal game that he didn't submit the insurance documents, intending to do that later.

There are all sorts of conspiracy theories ,arising mostly in Nantes and Paris , about the circumstances of the crash.

I was just writing what I think happened but deleted it because it probably shouldn't be published here in case it causes issues for the forum.

Nasty business all round.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Thanks, Royas. You can aways PM me your thoughts as interested to hear them.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

I've heard that the pilot had a lot of ccj's against him due to a plumbing business he owned and was something like twenty grand in debt, including a ccj against him for £4000 just a week before the fatal flight.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Yeah, that's right. £18k I think.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

beingsoblase wrote:I've heard that the pilot had a lot of ccj's against him due to a plumbing business he owned and was something like twenty grand in debt, including a ccj against him for £4000 just a week before the fatal flight.

I thought you were joking. :shock: