Arsenal Disaster Season -2019/20

Anything sportlike
kancutlawns

Re: Arsenal Disaster Season -2019/20

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:JWOTS Exclusive. He broke the story.

Oh fuck, it never happened until that cunt told us and the world.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

In talks with Juve’s Allegri apparently.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

No mention of Big Sam.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote:In talks with Juve’s Allegri apparently.

Currently favourite.

Nuno Santo still in the running.

And Poch 10/1

Sol Campbell a dark horse.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Zambo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:In talks with Juve’s Allegri apparently.

Sol Campbell.
Fingers crossed :D

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol:

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

JW90 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
JW90 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Fatty Brazil was commenting on Espírito Santo being linked with the Arsenal. Says “he might fancy coming and thinks I can do the job easy.” Utterly deluded as always, Rupe, it won’t be an easy job for anyone would it?

Arsenal isn't that attractive a job at the moment. Big club yes but the fanbase are quickly fed up, the expectation is huge and Wolves already have Europa League football and are at least on par with Arsenal in the league this season.

Nuno would be best advised staying at Wolves.

Err, yes it is. I don't think Arsenal would be short on applications from top class managers world wide if they put the job out there. Quickly fed up ? We put up with over a decade of failure under Wenger. The current manager has a decent squad and was backed by the board in the last window. Yet in your opinion Arsenal are on par with Wolves, if that's the case, the fanbase have been pretty patience.

You didn't put up with a decade, you made it very clear over five years ago you wanted Wenger out, and stayed away in droves to force the issue. That's hardly accepting it.

If Arsenal aren't short of top class applications, why did they go for Emery? Six months ago he was in a European final, now you want him out. Regular Champions League football and a few FA Cups weren't good enough when Wenger was around- what do the fans expect now? Who do you want to manage the team?

Brendan Rodgers ... :wink:
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

kancutlawns wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:You’re deflecting which is par for the course with you. Your head’s stuck in the sand, you’re just a pampered, complacent fair weather fan who isn’t really a football supporter.

And you’re just descending to your usual childish name calling because you’re incapable of debating reasonable points. Hope you get relegated and you will when your front two leave.

Oh, and btw... Carc, had a pop at Arsenal, just a few pages back in this thread. Did i talk to him like he was something on the sole of my shoe ? No, what actually did was agree with him.

Steve Hunt is constantly digging out Arsenal, do i talk to him like he's shite on the sole of my shoe ?

You yourself, can't stop having ago at Arsenal, do i talk to you like you're something that should be scrapped off the sole of my shoe ?

Case Closed..

:roll:

Piss off clownshoes. I don’t speak for carc or Steve. Fight your own battles and stop talk shite like case closed. I’ve hardly had a go recently at Arsenal for two reasons - I can’t be arsed and I don’t want to upset you as you’re clearly very fragile emotionally about someone telling you your club’s a car crash. Take it like a man and don’t start blubbing about it.

I will not take personal abuse from you. For you to call me a fair weather fan is pretty standard for you, talking about something you know absolutely nothing about, then make up falsehoods to suit your agenda.... Latest example. You claiming that i speak to fans of other clubs like their shit on my shoe.... Lawns, there is an achieve section on this forum. Go back and find these posts. You won't because they don't exist. It's just you yet again talking rubbish.
I know you don't speak for Carc or Steve, you know perfectly well the point i was making. Carc, had a pop at Arsenal, I agreed with him. That's your crap argument up in smoke. So your ( as usual ) comeback is name calling and trying your best to change the narrative.

Go find the " Something that should be scrapped off the bottom of my show posts " or put me on ignore so we can both move on. I'm sick and tired of you making stuff up then trying to mould it into some kind of truth.
Forever In Our Shadow

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

How are you, Rupe?

Who do you want in at The Arse.

I don't now think it will be Poch. I think he's waiting for Man U job which, if they lose to Spurs & then Citeh will almost certainly be up for grabs.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I’ve made comments about Arsenal which are a consensus amongst just about everyone amongst sports writers and pundits across the board. You’re a loyal Arsenal fan, is everyone else lying and making up their own narrative and things are just fine at the club?

Your dismissive comments about me as a Villa fan not being in a position to criticise Arsenal are there, read back. This is an open thread, you don’t like what I say about Arsenal which btw are reflective of others here and are reasonably mild then you can put me on ignore.

As usual, you ignore what I say and take it personally.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Now now ladies, it is he season of peace & goodwill to all men.

Kiss & make up before this gets out of hand.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Steve Hunt wrote:How are you, Rupe?

I don't now think it will be Poch. I think he's waiting for Man U job which, if they lose to Spurs & then Citeh will almost certainly be up for grabs.

Poch would be an idiot to go to Arsenal and damage the goodwill and support he built at Spurs. Furthermore, Man U are probably only a couple of games from booting out Ole so it would make sense for him to hold on until then when he will inevitably get offered the manager’s job there.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

kancutlawns wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:How are you, Rupe?

Poch would be an idiot to go to Arsenal and damage the goodwill and support he built at Spurs..

If I were Poch, I'd want Arsenal job purely to get one over on Levy.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

kancutlawns wrote:I’ve made comments about Arsenal which are a consensus amongst just about everyone amongst sports writers and pundits across the board. You’re a loyal Arsenal fan, is everyone else lying and making up their own narrative and things are just fine at the club?

Your dismissive comments about me as a Villa fan not being in a position to criticise Arsenal are there, read back. This is an open thread, you don’t like what I say about Arsenal which btw are reflective of others here and are reasonably mild then you can put me on ignore.

Just go to the achieve and find the posts. Same old story you're caught in yet another falsehood...

And yes, you calling me a fair weather fan, i have taken it personally.

I'm NOT going to put you on ignore. Because i don't want to miss your C&P from the achieve section.
Forever In Our Shadow

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sinbad wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I’ve made comments about Arsenal which are a consensus amongst just about everyone amongst sports writers and pundits across the board. You’re a loyal Arsenal fan, is everyone else lying and making up their own narrative and things are just fine at the club?

Just go to the achieve and find the posts. Same old story you're caught in yet another falsehood...

And yes, you calling me a fair weather fan, i have taken it personally.

I'm NOT going to put you on ignore. Because i don't want to miss your C&P from the achieve section.

Archive Rupe.

Archive