Snooker in Saudi Arabia

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

Snooker in Saudi Arabia

Post by carcinogen »

The hoodster that is Barry Hearn said yesterday with a straight face, 'The Saudi Arabian Masters (which will take place in Riyadh in October and earn its champion £500,000) "can only be beneficial" to the opening-up of Saudi society. I wouldn't have minded if the old c*nt had said: "YEEEEEEES!! We're in the f*cking money!! Those medieval murdering women-hating w@nkers in the desert want some snooker!!!!".

F*ck-off Hearn you crook. The only good thing that can come of this would be if there is an Iranian drone strike on Goldstein's hotel.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

AlcoholBrazil

Re: Snooker in Saudi Arabia

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Has a Kerry Packer feel to it. Though it is an optional tournament for players , and not a ranking one.
But a shame some lower ranked players will not be able to make some coin, especially as there are some Israeli players
among them.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Doubt Goldstein will go - the clue's in the name.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I can’t imagine darts there. The pax relies on a drunk crowd . No scantily clad dancing girls either
Man U and rangers

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

They play lots of tournaments in China which also has a terrible human rights record. Most snooker players need the money so will go
Man U and rangers

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

theleader82 wrote:I can’t imagine darts there. The pax relies on a drunk crowd . No scantily clad dancing girls either

Hmmm, exceptions can me made I am sure. For the right coin. But fair point. A few ex-pats I know who work over there brew-their-own; the moonshine industry is quite a booming industry. Of course, if you get caught you get your hand cut-off.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Singing The Blues

Post by Singing The Blues »

Could be a good gig for Woodsy.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Not sure what the issue is. A load of high profile sports events are going to different corners of the globe and the participants will get good money for it. Good luck to them and Hearn. Why shouldn’t the Saudis have this event? Plus there will be be female referees so all’s good. Perhaps the overweight players can be forced to eat vegan pasties.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:. Why shouldn’t the Saudis have this event?

Because Saudi-Arabia is a fucking cunthole that denies women's rites and sanctions state-sponsored murder of journalists. What rock are you living under exactly? WAKE UP. Or are you just being contrary for the sake of it? If so, that's fine. Otherwise, it's not.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:. Why shouldn’t the Saudis have this event?

Because Saudi-Arabia is a fucking cunthole that denies women's rites and sanctions state-sponsored murder of journalists. What rock are you living under exactly? WAKE UP. Or are you just being contrary for the sake of it? If so, that's fine. Otherwise, it's not.

Don’t be so fucking precious. No one gives a fuck about yooman rights with international sports, it’s the entertainment value and the glamour granddad. If you want Preston, Mansfield and Carlisle to hold glamorous events then watch all the money and profile drain away. You’re banging on about women’s rights in Saudi?

Didn’t see you start a thread and spewing out your usual incoherent drivel about the woman who was thrown out of Cyprus as her account of being gang raped by a load of Israelis and them being paraded as heroes on return to the country. You complete arse.

No one cares about you throwing your toys out of a pram on a low volume messageboard about it. Money talks. Saudi sounds likes it’s where it’s all happening. They’ve had the boxing and tennis already, probably the curling and synchronised swimming next.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:.

No one cares about you throwing your toys out of a pram on a low volume messageboard about it.

You're projecting again. Go and have a long lie down dear. LOL.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Oh dear indeed. More faux outrage about women’s rights. LOL. Which “fucking cunthole” do you live in again?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:Oh dear indeed. More faux outrage about women’s rights. LOL. Which salubrious region do you live in again?

Zzzzzz. You're obsessed with me. Admit it. Let's just stay on topic ok? It's not about me. It's about snooker in Saudi-Arabia.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Refer to my post then instead of deflecting if you’re capable. Not sure how I could be obsessed with someone of your dubious personality or teeth.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I just stand amazed that Carc has finally come out as a feminist.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.