European Premier League

Anything sportlike
Petingo

Re: European Premier League

Post by Petingo »

Reg wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:20 pm How did Spurs get into that elite company?

They have won two league titles in their entire history, and the last one was 1960-61...

Always a mystery to me, Reg.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

kancutlawns wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:51 am There's already a thread about this, vv.

Stanloi nails it.

He does but I’d wager he won’t refuse a pound note from articles criticising it before it happens. He’ll also be at the front of the queue for meeja engagements if it ever sees the light of day.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

EddieCheddar wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:19 am
kancutlawns wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:51 am There's already a thread about this, vv.

Stanloi nails it.

He does but I’d wager he won’t refuse a pound note from articles criticising it before it happens. He’ll also be at the front of the queue for meeja engagements if it ever sees the light of day.
Well indeed Eddie, he's a still very much a flipflopping cunt who will anything for clickbait just like a tramp looking for scraps of food by the kebab vans on Broad Street. He's quite happy with Martinez as Villa keeper and as usual goes to the extreme by saying he's exceptionally happy. The self importance seething out of every pore is so overpowering.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Petingo wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:51 pm

They have won two league titles in their entire history, and the last one was 1960-61...

I'd imagine the reason being that Tottenham Hotspur Football Club embody irresistable football, generosity of spirit, fairness, excitement & flair.Everything that is good about football runs through the arteries of THFC.

They are, and have always been THE CLUB that every other club should strive to emulate, Ol' Pet.

:wink:

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:34 am
EddieCheddar wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:19 am

Stanloi nails it.

Well indeed Eddie, he's a still very much a flipflopping cunt who will anything for clickbait just like a tramp looking for scraps of food by the kebab vans on Broad Street. He's quite happy with Martinez as Villa keeper and as usual goes to the extreme by saying he's exceptionally happy. The self importance seething out of every pore is so overpowering.
Big Johns, Erdington was always my choice for a dirty Doner post Broad Street, Lawns, but never good waking up to it half eaten the next morning. Luminous Jelly grease!!

Strayed a few times to the van outside the Rocket Club but got wise and realised the Sandwiches in the 24 hour Spar in Wylde Green was a more healthy option...

Oh, and the licksta is still a bell whiff :lol:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Haha yes. Not really been one for donner kebabs but well into German Donner Kebab these days from West Brom or Walsall. Have you been able to get back from Oz this year, Eddie?

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

No mate, and thanks for asking. Can’t even get out of NSW let alone the country since March. Full lockdown in terms of travel. Other than that, day to day is fairly normal and the government has done OK. Must be all the minerals still being mined and sold to our overlords in China. No hardship. Nae complaints. Miss family and friends but sport and other distractions help keep the head clear.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Thread Kanked with a supporting role from Cheddie Edders.

Scenes.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

Apologies, lawns PM’d me as he was worried you’d lost your cuntishness :lol: 8)

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

EddieCheddar wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:39 pm Apologies, lawns PM’d me as he was worried you’d lost your cuntishness :lol: 8)
No chance of that, Eddie!

:lol:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

EddieCheddar wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:39 pm Apologies, lawns PM’d me as he was worried you’d lost your cuntishness :lol: 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Don't the oz govt shoot the maskless Ed c? I saw that "online"
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Steve Hunt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:09 pm

I'd imagine the reason being that Tottenham Hotspur Football Club embody irresistable football, generosity of spirit, fairness, excitement & flair.Everything that is good about football runs through the arteries of THFC.

They are, and have always been THE CLUB that every other club should strive to emulate, Ol' Pet.

Ah, that’ll be the reason why, Mr, Hunt :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Steve Hunt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:41 pm
No chance of that, Eddie!

:lol:
Fear not gents 8)
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Reg

Post by Reg »

Steve Hunt wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:09 pm

When you put it like that...

CASE CLOSED.
Roy IN!!