Your club's legends who make you feel ashamed

Anything sportlike
kancutlawns

Your club's legends who make you feel ashamed

Post by kancutlawns »

I'll start off with Gabby Agbonlahor.

He's frequently referred to a Villa legend by all but the club's fans. Record scorer but only really because he was with us for so long and became an unflushable turd for the last few years and chose to spend the time eating Greggs pies and being a huge cunt sucking wages out of us, we were very badly run.

He's obviously now getting coin for being a troll and shill for TS. Comes across as particularly thick, communicates inarticulately and seems to exist to wind up Leeds fans. I detest the cunt, I really do.

shabbado

Re: Your club's legends who make you feel ashamed

Post by shabbado »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:47 pm I'll start off with Gabby Agbonlahor.

He's frequently referred to a Villa legend by all but the club's fans. Record scorer but only really because he was with us for so long and became an unflushable turd for the last few years and chose to spend the time eating Greggs pies and being a huge cunt sucking wages out of us, we were very badly run.

He's obviously now getting coin for being a troll and shill for TS. Comes across as particularly thick, communicates inarticulately and seems to exist to wind up Leeds fans. I detest the cunt, I really do.
:shock:

Had to Google that.

Appears to be one of those made up Premier League only type accolades.
A joyless arsehole.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Peter Schmeichel... cartwheeling blue cunt

Bobby Charlton.... Glazer arselicker

Ferguson.... as per Charlton
There's no poem, just prose.

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

Mick Quinn
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Not so much ashamed, but disliked:

Charlton - cunt
Hughes - wanker
Giggs - beyond defensible
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Robbie Savage- Self appointed legend, loved to kiss the badge of his current club in front of our fans then cry when we called him a cunt.

Gary Lineker- Just find his nice guy schtick irritating and he's a bit of a prat, really. Tries too hard to be a fan when he's clearly not that interested.
Last edited by JW90 on Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

JW90 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:16 pm Robbie Savage- Self appointed legend, loved to kiss the badge of his current club in front of our fans then cry when we call him a cunt.

Gary Lineker- Just find his nice guy schtick irritating and he's a bit of a prat, really. Tries too hard to be a fan when he's clearly not that interested.
Neither of 'my clubs legends' but will be eternal bellends. My old mum swears Robbie came across as lovely on Strictly Come Dancing. I didn't see his performances. But let's be fair, anyone who appears on that is immediately a cunt. I saw Robbie play and to be fair he was a good negative player. IE: He broke play up well ... Watch this:

How the BBC employ Robbie is beyond me. He really is thick as shit. I mean really, I suppose he must be really nice and personable in real life. Hard to say.

There are no Norwich players I despise. I suppose when Andy Townsend left, that was a bit gutting.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:19 pm Peter Schmeichel... cartwheeling blue cunt
That did seem an odd move. Dyed in the wool Man United player joins Man City. Then Andy Cole followed a few years later and Mark Hughes goes on to manage them.

Kasper then played for Man City and Leeds where he was never really liked because of his Dad's connection. What a strange set-up.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

JW90 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:41 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:19 pm Peter Schmeichel... cartwheeling blue cunt
That did seem an odd move. Dyed in the wool Man United player joins Man City. Then Andy Cole followed a few years later and Mark Hughes goes on to manage them.

Kasper then played for Man City and Leeds where he was never really liked because of his Dad's connection. What a strange set-up.
It was worse than that. United allowed him to leave on a free because he'd had enough of playing in England. Got the full send off, and went with the clubs good wishes to Sporting Lisbon to play out his career

The cunt then turns up at Villa before signing for City. The only thing I'll remember him for is cartwheeling round his box when City scored against United. He has the cheek still to use 'we' when commenting on United

Twat
There's no poem, just prose.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

JW90 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:16 pm Robbie Savage- Self appointed legend, loved to kiss the badge of his current club in front of our fans then cry when we called him a cunt.
Biggest cunt ever to wear the shirt and we've had some.

Summed up his thickness, when he said he left us to join Blackburn because it was nearer to his parents in Wrexham, when in fact it was further.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zambo wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:58 pm
JW90 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:16 pm Robbie Savage- Self appointed legend, loved to kiss the badge of his current club in front of our fans then cry when we called him a cunt.

Summed up his thickness, when he said he left us to join Blackburn because it was nearer to his parents in Wrexham, when in fact it was further.
I am conflicted with Savage, he's so thick-as-shit I don't think he knows exactly what he is doing or saying. Part of me wants to treat him like a disabled child with Downs. I don't think the man is dangerous insofar he's going to fiddle with kids, rape, to murder. But the man should not be on mainstream media
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zambo wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:58 pm

I am conflicted with Savage, he's so thick-as-shit I don't think he knows exactly what he is doing or saying. Part of me wants to treat him like a disabled child with Downs. I don't think the man is dangerous insofar he's going to fiddle with kids, rape, or murder. But the man should not be on mainstream media.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Dean Saunders. I could almost forgive him for breaking Paul Elliot’s leg and the outdated Sid the Sexist mullet for the time. Actually thought he was a class striker and liked him at our place, frequently scoring and linking up well with Dalian Atkinson. But as with Gobby, he looked a fucking bellend at TS. The archetypal embarrassing, moaning Billy no mates trying to unceremoniously get into Al’s shit crusted pants to get freebies and ending up being fucked off by not being invited to a Christmas party. All this shithousery pales into when he got done for drink driving and was fucking shit arsed having to spend time behind bars.

Utter scum.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:16 pm Dean Saunders. I could almost forgive him for breaking Paul Elliot’s leg and the outdated Sid the Sexist mullet for the time. Actually thought he was a class striker and liked him at our place, frequently scoring and linking up well with Dalian Atkinson. But as with Gobby, he looked a fucking bellend at TS. The archetypal embarrassing, moaning Billy no mates trying to unceremoniously get into Al’s shit crusted pants to get freebies and ending up being fucked off by not being invited to a Christmas party. All this shithousery pales into when he got done for drink driving and was fucking shit arsed having to spend time behind bars.

Utter scum.
Grade A fucking cunt.

State of him in this video

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe