What are you playing?

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
User avatar
LordLaret
Registered user
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:37 pm
Contact:

Re: What are you playing?

Postby LordLaret » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Minecraft on the Switch + Hitman 2 on the PS4 seem to be my two timesinks when not working. I kind of like Minecraft on the Switch, it's fun.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

User avatar
Eaststand
Registered user
Posts: 19947
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: SMASH that like button guise

Re: What are you playing?

Postby Eaststand » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:42 pm

Hitman is ace, innit.
ALEXA: Play Despacito

User avatar
LordLaret
Registered user
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:37 pm
Contact:

Re: What are you playing?

Postby LordLaret » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:38 am

Eaststand wrote:Hitman is ace, innit.


Since Hitman 2 set all my progress from Hitman 1 back, I've found myself trying to complete the levels to get the unlocks I had already back again, so yeah. It's actually a lot of fun.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

User avatar
theleader82
Registered user
Posts: 4415
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Postby theleader82 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:42 pm

Just finished bloodborne. I had to coop the final boss as I’d died about 50 times and was getting fed up. A great game overall though . Games like Skyrim and witcher are more enjoyable for the casual gamer which I am. Think I might play a chill game next like Life is Strange 2 . The first one was good
I like chocolate on my biscuit

User avatar
LordLaret
Registered user
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:37 pm
Contact:

Re: What are you playing?

Postby LordLaret » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:50 am

theleader82 wrote:Just finished bloodborne. I had to coop the final boss as I’d died about 50 times and was getting fed up. A great game overall though . Games like Skyrim and witcher are more enjoyable for the casual gamer which I am. Think I might play a chill game next like Life is Strange 2 . The first one was good



I've got that Sekiro game and it's difficult compaed to the Dark Souls Trilogy that I've completed, so just needing to get back into that plus Far Cry 5 Gold Edition seems to be worth my time now.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

User avatar
theleader82
Registered user
Posts: 4415
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Postby theleader82 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:09 am

LordLaret wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Just finished bloodborne. I had to coop the final boss as I’d died about 50 times and was getting fed up. A great game overall though . Games like Skyrim and witcher are more enjoyable for the casual gamer which I am. Think I might play a chill game next like Life is Strange 2 . The first one was good



I've got that Sekiro game and it's difficult compaed to the Dark Souls Trilogy that I've completed, so just needing to get back into that plus Far Cry 5 Gold Edition seems to be worth my time now.

Sekiro does look very good but I'd heard it's tricky. I wouldn't mind playing the last of us again, before the new one comes out
I like chocolate on my biscuit

User avatar
Eaststand
Registered user
Posts: 19947
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: SMASH that like button guise

Re: What are you playing?

Postby Eaststand » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:09 pm

Just finished mass effect 1 on the 360, that was one of the best stories I've ever seen in a game. I'm pretty pleased I bought a 360 again, I just cannot be bothered with a lot of ps4 games, the loading times, the endless fucking about is boring to me, better graphics or not. just debating whether to start number 2 now or start another game I missed on first time around, oblivion.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
ALEXA: Play Despacito

Suhari
Registered user
Posts: 2508
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Postby Suhari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Eaststand wrote:Just finished mass effect 1 on the 360, that was one of the best stories I've ever seen in a game. I'm pretty pleased I bought a 360 again, I just cannot be bothered with a lot of ps4 games, the loading times, the endless fucking about is boring to me, better graphics or not. just debating whether to start number 2 now or start another game I missed on first time around, oblivion.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk


Not played anything for ages...still have an xBox360 and simply loved Skyrim.

Played Oblivion on PC way back - it was excellent. Been thinking of going back to it again.... there are LOADS of excellent 'unoffical' mods for PC now, so may well find myself a copy and mod the crap out of it.
I might have done one - not sure but possible.

User avatar
Eaststand
Registered user
Posts: 19947
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: SMASH that like button guise

Re: What are you playing?

Postby Eaststand » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:18 pm

It's well funny, one guy is the voice of 90% of the characters and the amount of glitches I'm already encountering are hilarious.

Still a good game though, but when a supposed enemy instead of running at you slides at you super fast, it becomes amazing.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
ALEXA: Play Despacito

Suhari
Registered user
Posts: 2508
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Postby Suhari » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:41 pm

Eaststand wrote:It's well funny, one guy is the voice of 90% of the characters and the amount of glitches I'm already encountering are hilarious.

Still a good game though, but when a supposed enemy instead of running at you slides at you super fast, it becomes amazing.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk


Apparently one of the unofficial mods addresses something like 2,300 bugs and glitches... like the ones you mention, and makes the NPC and animal AI better during combat.
I might have done one - not sure but possible.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest