Android Music Player

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
User avatar
Octavio
Registered user
Posts: 673
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Android Music Player

Postby Octavio » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:11 pm

Just binned my iphone and gone Android today.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent music player? Not fussed about making playlists and all that, just want to drag and drop albums from my laptop to the phone.

Needs to be free with no adverts as I'm a tight bastard.

Cheers.

User avatar
Lou Grant
Registered user
Posts: 8097
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:48 am
Location: With the chickens, crossing the road

Re: Android Music Player

Postby Lou Grant » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:58 am



Good luck for the rest of the tennis season, mate. :smt023
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

User avatar
Vespa
Registered user
Posts: 4356
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:37 am

Re: Android Music Player

Postby Vespa » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:34 am

MediaMonkey is good, maybe worth paying the few quid for the 'pro' version.

User avatar
Octavio
Registered user
Posts: 673
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Android Music Player

Postby Octavio » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Vespa wrote:MediaMonkey is good, maybe worth paying the few quid for the 'pro' version.

Cheers, will check it out.

User avatar
Octavio
Registered user
Posts: 673
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Android Music Player

Postby Octavio » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Lou Grant wrote:

Good luck for the rest of the tennis season, mate. :smt023

Ha hope you voted in his poll.

User avatar
black_guardian
Registered user
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:30 pm

Re: Android Music Player

Postby black_guardian » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:29 pm

Octavio wrote:Just binned my iphone and gone Android today.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent music player? Not fussed about making playlists and all that, just want to drag and drop albums from my laptop to the phone.

Needs to be free with no adverts as I'm a tight bastard.

Cheers.


VLC...Just link it as default music player to ES File Explorer and you are away.

PowerAmp and JetAudio...not worth it.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

User avatar
Octavio
Registered user
Posts: 673
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: Android Music Player

Postby Octavio » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:05 pm

black_guardian wrote:
Octavio wrote:Just binned my iphone and gone Android today.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent music player? Not fussed about making playlists and all that, just want to drag and drop albums from my laptop to the phone.

Needs to be free with no adverts as I'm a tight bastard.

Cheers.


VLC...Just link it as default music player to ES File Explorer and you are away.

PowerAmp and JetAudio...not worth it.

Ta, will have a look at it.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest