What are you playing?

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
LordLaret

Re: What are you playing?

Post by LordLaret »

Minecraft on the Switch + Hitman 2 on the PS4 seem to be my two timesinks when not working. I kind of like Minecraft on the Switch, it's fun.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Hitman is ace, innit.
Build Back More Betterer

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Eaststand wrote:Hitman is ace, innit.

Since Hitman 2 set all my progress from Hitman 1 back, I've found myself trying to complete the levels to get the unlocks I had already back again, so yeah. It's actually a lot of fun.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Just finished bloodborne. I had to coop the final boss as I’d died about 50 times and was getting fed up. A great game overall though . Games like Skyrim and witcher are more enjoyable for the casual gamer which I am. Think I might play a chill game next like Life is Strange 2 . The first one was good
Man U and rangers

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

theleader82 wrote:Just finished bloodborne. I had to coop the final boss as I’d died about 50 times and was getting fed up. A great game overall though . Games like Skyrim and witcher are more enjoyable for the casual gamer which I am. Think I might play a chill game next like Life is Strange 2 . The first one was good

I've got that Sekiro game and it's difficult compaed to the Dark Souls Trilogy that I've completed, so just needing to get back into that plus Far Cry 5 Gold Edition seems to be worth my time now.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

LordLaret wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Just finished bloodborne. I had to coop the final boss as I’d died about 50 times and was getting fed up. A great game overall though . Games like Skyrim and witcher are more enjoyable for the casual gamer which I am. Think I might play a chill game next like Life is Strange 2 . The first one was good

I've got that Sekiro game and it's difficult compaed to the Dark Souls Trilogy that I've completed, so just needing to get back into that plus Far Cry 5 Gold Edition seems to be worth my time now.

Sekiro does look very good but I'd heard it's tricky. I wouldn't mind playing the last of us again, before the new one comes out
Man U and rangers

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Just finished mass effect 1 on the 360, that was one of the best stories I've ever seen in a game. I'm pretty pleased I bought a 360 again, I just cannot be bothered with a lot of ps4 games, the loading times, the endless fucking about is boring to me, better graphics or not. just debating whether to start number 2 now or start another game I missed on first time around, oblivion.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Suhari

Post by Suhari »

Eaststand wrote:Just finished mass effect 1 on the 360, that was one of the best stories I've ever seen in a game. I'm pretty pleased I bought a 360 again, I just cannot be bothered with a lot of ps4 games, the loading times, the endless fucking about is boring to me, better graphics or not. just debating whether to start number 2 now or start another game I missed on first time around, oblivion.

Not played anything for ages...still have an xBox360 and simply loved Skyrim.

Played Oblivion on PC way back - it was excellent. Been thinking of going back to it again.... there are LOADS of excellent 'unoffical' mods for PC now, so may well find myself a copy and mod the crap out of it.
I might have done one - not sure but possible.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

It's well funny, one guy is the voice of 90% of the characters and the amount of glitches I'm already encountering are hilarious.

Still a good game though, but when a supposed enemy instead of running at you slides at you super fast, it becomes amazing.

Build Back More Betterer

Suhari

Post by Suhari »

Eaststand wrote:It's well funny, one guy is the voice of 90% of the characters and the amount of glitches I'm already encountering are hilarious.

Still a good game though, but when a supposed enemy instead of running at you slides at you super fast, it becomes amazing.

Apparently one of the unofficial mods addresses something like 2,300 bugs and glitches... like the ones you mention, and makes the NPC and animal AI better during combat.
I might have done one - not sure but possible.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Fallout: New Vegas.

Straight into my top 5 games of ALL TIME. It pisses over Red Dead Redemption in terms of writing and storyline.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Resident evil 2 remastered. Only £15 on the ps store. Never played the original. Great game
Man U and rangers

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Rocket League.

The only game I've ever got hooked on, I think what I like about it is because the games are 5 minutes long you actually stand a chance of getting better at it, even if you're the weak link in the team, unlike COD et al where I tend to get wasted within seconds. It just gets boring after a few goes. My kids always used to beat me, but as I can actually get the experience I'm now just as good as they are, so much so that they ask me to come and play on their team when they're doing online matches - so it's a great game to give us all a shared interest.

I'm quite passable now but I still can't quite get to grips with aerial techniques.

For 16 quid it's the most value I've ever had out of a game.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

subsub

Post by subsub »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:Rocket League.

The only game I've ever got hooked on, I think what I like about it is because the games are 5 minutes long you actually stand a chance of getting better at it, even if you're the weak link in the team, unlike COD et al where I tend to get wasted within seconds. It just gets boring after a few goes. My kids always used to beat me, but as I can actually get the experience I'm now just as good as they are, so much so that they ask me to come and play on their team when they're doing online matches - so it's a great game to give us all a shared interest.

I'm quite passable now but I still can't quite get to grips with aerial techniques.

For 16 quid it's the most value I've ever had out of a game.

Yep, is a brilliant game.
So addictive.
WOKE AND PROUD

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I just treated myself to horizon zero dawn on the PS4. I’m loving it so far. Amazing graphics and interesting story. Only £16 on the ps store
Man U and rangers