What are you playing?

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
theleader82

Re: What are you playing?

Post by theleader82 »

Are there any good games on PS4 suitable for younger ones? My nephew is 9 and he's staying for a few days. I was thinking maybe ratchet and clank.
Man U and rangers

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Call of Duty Yewtree Edition

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

Lemmings.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

No idea if its on ps4, but was great on the Amiga.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I'm tempted to get sniper elite 4 next . I've seen some footage on YouTube and it looks great ,
Never played before.
Man U and rangers

Suhari

Post by Suhari »

Sid Pervcat wrote:Call of Duty Yewtree Edition

:lol:
I might have done one - not sure but possible.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Cassettes of Alan Brazil circa 2003
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I've just started playing uncharted 4 on the PS4. Wow. Looks beautiful and gameplay is excellent. Will have to play the previous Gomes in the series
Man U and rangers

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

This War of Mine (PC)
(Or how to live in post-Brexit Britain)

This War of Mine is a war survival video game developed and published by 11 bit studios.[3] The game, inspired by the 1992–96 Siege of Sarajevo during the Bosnian War, differs from most war-themed video games by focusing on the civilian experience of war rather than frontline combat.

This War of Mine is a survival-themed strategy game where the player controls a group of civilian survivors in a makeshift shelter in the besieged, war-torn fictional city of Pogoren, Graznavia. The main goal of the game is to survive the war with the tools and materials the player can gather with the characters they control. Most of the characters under the player's control have no military background or any kind of survival experience, and will require constant intervention by the player in order to stay alive. It is the player's responsibility to maintain their characters' health, hunger and mood levels until the declaration of a ceasefire, which occurs after a randomized duration. ~wiki

Download: IGG Games Download

Really enjoying this. Am on day 23. All going ok in terms of food/heat/fending off enemies. The only problem is, one of my group is depressed and another has had a breakdown and just sits by her bed all day. I've just scavenged an old guitar to fix up so hopefully that'll cheer the miserable cow up. Although with winter just around the corner, it's going to get fucking chilly. I'll have to chop up the furniture and she will not that that. WAR IS HELL.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote:I've just started playing uncharted 4 on the PS4. Wow. Looks beautiful and gameplay is excellent. Will have to play the previous Gomes in the series

4 has won all the awards, but it drags on a bit. Still a great game, but I think that 2 and 3 are better.
WOKE AND PROUD

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

subsub wrote:
theleader82 wrote:I've just started playing uncharted 4 on the PS4. Wow. Looks beautiful and gameplay is excellent. Will have to play the previous Gomes in the series

4 has won all the awards, but it drags on a bit. Still a great game, but I think that 2 and 3 are better.

That's interesting to know . I'd like to play 2 and 3 so I understand the back story a little better. Heavy rain is another PS3 game I'd like to play on my PS4 as I've heard it's quite different
Man U and rangers

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote:
subsub wrote:

That's interesting to know . I'd like to play 2 and 3 so I understand the back story a little better. Heavy rain is another PS3 game I'd like to play on my PS4 as I've heard it's quite different

Heavy Rain is dark as fuck.
WOKE AND PROUD

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Dead Rising 4

Funny as fuck, they have the American comedy actor Rob Riggle doing the voice of Frank West and some of the lines are comedy gold.

Gameplay is good, it's a huge sandbox and it was only when I saw the trailer the other day and saw all the weapons and vehicles that are available that I realise that I haven't explored much of it.

It's the most fun I've ever had playing a video game well worth the 24 quid.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Californium.

Pointless. Phillip K Dick inspired. I love it. Then again. I fucking love(d) LSD. LOL.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

subsub wrote:

Is 2 the one with Nepal in? I heard that's amazing. I'd like to play the collection next. Just finished 4 tonight . I read the 1t one looks a little dated
Man U and rangers