What are you playing?

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Carlos J »

Rossco wrote:There are some mods that are decent. Not looking daft ones anyhow. Just graphics upgrades, more random NPC patrols and fights between Stormcloaks and Empire cannon fodder. Makes it more immersive. Suits me.

Cheers. :D Bit harsh on Bas though, he can't help it. :wink:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Stop making this about you.....ya ego manic :lol: :lol: :P And Bas loves his Sash.....you let him be :-"
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

Rossco wrote:

Going to sit down and give this a blast.

And what did you think. At the conclusion of the story mode I shouted "You fucking what?" and nearly put my foot through the TV.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Gosport Mark wrote:
Rossco wrote:

And what did you think. At the conclusion of the story mode I shouted "You fucking what?" and nearly put my foot through the TV.

Hardly played it :? story with most games now, just don't hold my interest. Would be fun with mates as four man team set-up but no friends use PS4 so playing with A.I bots and bit dull like that but it's OK. Decent enough game for most part. Huge map and looks the part but hardly played it. So no idea how it ends. But must be annoying going by you :lol: :lol:

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The final part of Kentucky Route Zero is out I think. Not played it yet. But fucking beautiful game. Not to taxing. More of an 'experience' than an actual game. A work of art. (Part 3 spoiler below).

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

Rossco wrote:
Gosport Mark wrote:
Rossco wrote:

Hardly played it :? story with most games now, just don't hold my interest. Would be fun with mates as four man team set-up but no friends use PS4 so playing with A.I bots and bit dull like that but it's OK. Decent enough game for most part. Huge map and looks the part but hardly played it. So no idea how it ends. But must be annoying going by you :lol: :lol:

It's a repetition of the same 8 missions over and over. I stubbornly kept returning as I bought it digital download through XBL. Won't spoil the end, but yes it is very underwhelming.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Got the remastered PS4 Version of Yakuza which I am looking forward to playing on my days off cause it's quite good from what I heard.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Not playing it but hope to along the way. Red Dead Redemption is still my favorite game played. Look like a pre-sequel with Dutch there, but no John Marston. Shame that but being a Rockstar game he will most likely pop up in the story. Unless then go GTA style with more than one character to use.

Looks good to me. Wild west open world..... Do me nicely.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Dark Souls 3: GOTY (PS4) Dying over and over but being determined to get to that next bonfire, Damnit x3

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

God of war 3.
Man U and rangers

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

its all right innit, not bad for a free game.
Build Back More Betterer

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

I went back to no man's sky last month after seeing videos about its latest update that now apparently has a genuine multiplayer mode, haven't actually managed to meet up with other players in it though!
Did however become a virtual billionaire thanks to a glitch that let you duplicate valuable items, which I then sold on the galactic trade network (galtranet)
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Just going to put this out there, but as it seems theres a few of us using PS4s to play GTA5 what's the chances of a virtual forum meet and pulling a heist at the same time?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Spider-man

It's the business
A joyless arsehole.

Octavio

Post by Octavio »

I'm thinking about having a go at building a Raspberry Pi retro games console.

Has anyone got any experience of doing this? How difficult is it/is it worth it?