New PS4

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
subsub

Re: New PS4

Post by subsub »

Rossco wrote:Until Dawn is amusing if playing with others. My wee lad got them all smoked within 5 hours. If in a horror movie his ass is staying at home
What will you do:
- stay in the house
- call for help
- check the basement, just to make sure everything is OK

:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

subsub wrote:
Rossco wrote:Until Dawn is amusing if playing with others. My wee lad got them all smoked within 5 hours. If in a horror movie his ass is staying at home
What will you do:
- stay in the house
- call for help
- check the basement, just to make sure everything is OK

:lol: :lol:
Or get most killed off because they were a bunch of dicks bar two going by him :lol: TBF he had a point.

Good game though. Something to play on these long and dark winter nights. Enjoy.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

subsub wrote:
Rossco wrote:Firewatch looks decent. Wait for sale.
It was on sale - got it for £9.49 :)
Rossco wrote:There is a game free with Plus now looks a bit the same...Until the Rapture.
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture. Got really good reviews - looking forward to playing that.

I know that it's 35 quid approx a year, but if you get a handful of free games over that time, then it's worth it.
Yep..agreed. Get the odd decent one. Depends on tastes at end of day. Always a couple to suit someone all year round.

GTA online is good fun as well. But they have added so much since last time played it. But down side is full of wee doucebags who shoot up my car and me when I am just out for a cruise in my car. Wee buggers.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Is 500gb enough? That nioh looks a good game
Man U and rangers

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote:Is 500gb enough? That nioh looks a good game
Hmm...I went for 1TB - there are so many games/deals to be had in the PS store, I would go for as much storage as possible.
Some of the blockbuster games are huge, and you don't want to have to keep deleting games to free up space.
WOKE AND PROUD

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

subsub wrote:
Hmm...I went for 1TB - there are so many games/deals to be had in the PS store, I would go for as much storage as possible.
Some of the blockbuster games are huge, and you don't want to have to keep deleting games to free up space.
Thanks. Also I only have a 720p Sony Bravia 32 inch 8 years old. I was going to pick up a full hd 1080p 32 inch Sony Bravia today st Tesco as they're quite cheap. Will I done notice much difference with the tv
Man U and rangers

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote:
subsub wrote:
Thanks. Also I only have a 720p Sony Bravia 32 inch 8 years old. I was going to pick up a full hd 1080p 32 inch Sony Bravia today st Tesco as they're quite cheap. Will I done notice much difference with the tv
I'm no expert, but am pretty sure that the whole 720p 'HD ready' thing was a massive con. You need a 1080 telly to watch things in HD, simple as that.
I have an LG 1080 TV for PS3/4, and the images are beautiful - I think you'll notice the difference. There is a huge difference between 720 and 1080 :)
WOKE AND PROUD

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

subsub wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
subsub wrote:
I'm no expert, but am pretty sure that the whole 720p 'HD ready' thing was a massive con. You need a 1080 telly to watch things in HD, simple as that.
I have an LG 1080 TV for PS3/4, and the images are beautiful - I think you'll notice the difference. There is a huge difference between 720 and 1080 :)
Great can't wait. I've got a 360 now but I feel PlayStation has better exclusive games. I've seen a bit bundle with uncharted , thenlast of us and driveclub. Not too fussed about drIveclub. I'd like to get god of war 3, even though it's an old game it looks great.
Man U and rangers