Cant login from phone

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
dagbladet

Cant login from phone

Post by dagbladet »

For the past few weeks I can't login to the forum via my android phone. I've checked the stored password, tried deleting and manually re-inserting the password but nada. On my lappy there is no problem. I tried to re-register but apparently my yahoo email address is verboten, I contacted the forum admin via the 'contact us' thingy at the bottom of the page but that got a stiff ignoring.

It would be really helpful if I could get the login working again as I tend to be at my most sarcastic and bombastic - and subsequently compelled to be boorish on the internet - when i'm in the pub with my phone but no laptop.

Cheers

Geezer
Forum Admin

Re: Cant login from phone

Post by Geezer »

I had problems on my kindle fire. Cleared cache passwords etc restarted etc it's fine now. If problems persist I can try resetting your password but not sure that will cure it. PM me and let me know if you'd like me to try.
'This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption.'

Geezer
Forum Admin

Re: Cant login from phone

Post by Geezer »

Just re-read your post PM me your e-mail too and I'll reset it.
'This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption.'