New games for 2018

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
Suhari

Re: New games for 2018

Post by Suhari »

Eaststand wrote:ps4 man. Get skyrim remastered if you want to play on that, and fallout 4 and prey, and yakuza zero.

Battlefield 1 is fucking great as well, and COD WW2 is good.

Appreciated!
I might have done one - not sure but possible.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I was thinking of getting overwatch. Has anyone played? It looks good fun . I fancy something different . I’ve been playing rpgs recently
Man U and rangers

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

theleader82 wrote:I was thinking of getting overwatch. Has anyone played? It looks good fun . I fancy something different . I’ve been playing rpgs recently

It's shit.

Hugely overrated.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Fallout 76 seems a potential buy from me this 14th November. Hoping it is not going to be a trashy MMO and instead having people working together.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

it had better be good. If they destroy that series, I'll be devastated.

I bought the far harbour dlc the other day, thats excellent.
Build Back More Betterer

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Eaststand wrote:it had better be good. If they destroy that series, I'll be devastated.

I bought the far harbour dlc the other day, thats excellent.

If they do this, they will lose so many fans and such. I'm hoping after the debacle of what they did with Fallout 4 that t hey can make amends.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

New update on Fallout : it's going to be terrible. Always online no npcs fuck that, I won't be touching that, I fucking hate world of war craft, I'm not playing it in a different skin.
Build Back More Betterer

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Eaststand wrote:New update on Fallout : it's going to be terrible. Always online no npcs fuck that, I won't be touching that, I fucking hate world of war craft, I'm not playing it in a different skin.

Oddly, I um...er....kind of pre-ordered it since it seems like it's going to be a laugh and a group of us will work together to nuke the opposing teams and shit and it has a single player story it would seem as well, so.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Let us know if the single players worth doing, I ain't got a single bit of interest in online stuff unless it's racing or football, to be honest.

What perks did you get for pre ordering?
Build Back More Betterer

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Eaststand wrote:Let us know if the single players worth doing, I ain't got a single bit of interest in online stuff unless it's racing or football, to be honest.

What perks did you get for pre ordering?

Well you get access to the BETA game and such. I already spotted a lot of issues with lore and such, like how did Super Mutants get there when this is like 20 years after the war and like 100+ years before the FEV was found and Super Mutants became a thing and such, so I am going in a bit wary. Cost me £59.99 on the PSN Store.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

That's pretty sweet, can you give feedback and get them to correct it and that?
Build Back More Betterer

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Eaststand wrote:That's pretty sweet, can you give feedback and get them to correct it and that?
I am hoping so, I don't know when the BETA launche and such but I got a few friends already together who want to form like some kind of team. I'll let you know when it comes out how it goes.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Cool, thats a pretty good perk, I've gotta say. I might have a look at this.
Build Back More Betterer

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Fallout online? Does sound interesting and i would hope it doesn't turn into a GTA like griefer fest
I loved new Vegas, maybe because that was the first open world game i played, followed by GTA4 and 5, and when l moved from ps3 to ps4 then didn't get GTA5 for about a year (until i found a pre owned copy because a new one is still £60!) i couldn't believe what had happened to online, sure there were the odd tossers on ps3, but now any arsehole can destroy cargos you've worked danm hard to get together and have been given the tools to do it by rockstar, who also force you to try these missions in public sessions only.

Luckily i found a way to tweak my ps4 settings to always put me in an empty public session, and if any other players join i send them a "im friendly bro" message to let them know i won't fuck about with them and their missions, if more than 5 or 6 turn up i just find another session.

While we're on the subject of GTA, anyone here fancy a Talkforum online session?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Lego Incredibles anyone ? Breaking boxes and collecting little studs is the gaming equivalent of a squeezing ball for stress.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.