New games for 2018

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
Eaststand

Re: New games for 2018

Post by Eaststand »

Shit, just checked, it's steam only so far. Sorry.
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

That said, this mimics quakes graphics almost to a tee, so it should run on literally any work pc perfectly.
Build Back More Betterer

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

RDR2.

God of War (ps4)

Last of Us 2 (ps4)

Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

subsub

Post by subsub »

:D :D :D
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Rossco wrote:RDR2.

God of War (ps4)

Last of Us 2 (ps4)

HOW CAN YOU PLAY CIA PROPAGANDA?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

A disc has a built in mic and camera. Also it can datamine and send information back to it's maker....all offline?? Who knew.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Eaststand wrote:Red dead redemption 2

Was going to get the first one last year but due to the internet i had a good idea of the ending so I've not bothered, this sort of thing is becoming more of an issue for me as i usually don't buy games as they are released, i just wait until they appear as pre owned, and by then there are a load of YouTube videos giving away plotlines.

Yesterday though, i was able to download the classic moon cresta onto my ps4, probably the game i put most of my pocket money into in 1980.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Worth picking up if cheap. The journey in the game is worth it IMO. Graphics are dated a bit now but if don't mind that, worse ways to spend a tenner. Or whatever it costs now.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I might get God of war 3 remastered for my PS4.only £11 on PS4 store
Man U and rangers

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

beingsoblase wrote:

Was going to get the first one last year but due to the internet i had a good idea of the ending so I've not bothered, this sort of thing is becoming more of an issue for me as i usually don't buy games as they are released, i just wait until they appear as pre owned, and by then there are a load of YouTube videos giving away plotlines.

Yesterday though, i was able to download the classic moon cresta onto my ps4, probably the game i put most of my pocket money into in 1980.
Doesn't matter mate, buy it, it's fucking awesome. And it's about a fiver now, so we'll worth it.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

theleader82 wrote:I might get God of war 3 remastered for my PS4.only £11 on PS4 store

It's not bad remastered but if you have it for the PS3 then I wouldn't bother. Got it for £7 on sale couple months ago. Slightly better graphics is all dude.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

subsub wrote:

Yes! Can't wait :)

I'm too old to get back into this again. I loved Red Dead Redemption. I completed 100pc of it. I must have spent at least 7 hours straight trying to collect beaver pelts. What a game. A little too easy imo, but I think the millenials don't like losing.

I only play Indie games on a PC now. I'm looking forward to the new episodes of This War of Mine and I'd like to see something like Kentucky Route Zero to appear also. In terms of This War of Mine, never has a game affected me emotionally than this. It's very bleak.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Suhari

Post by Suhari »

carcinogen wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yes! Can't wait :)

I'm too old to get back into this again. I loved Red Dead Redemption. I completed 100pc of it. I must have spent at least 7 hours straight trying to collect beaver pelts. What a game. A little too easy imo, but I think the millenials don't like losing.

I only play Indie games on a PC now. I'm looking forward to the new episodes of This War of Mine and I'd like to see something like Kentucky Route Zero to appear also. In terms of This War of Mine, never has a game affected me emotionally than this. It's very bleak.

Bought This War of Mine to take on holiday for the flight last year. Never played it!

Should I give it a try?
I might have done one - not sure but possible.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

It's OK, fiddly though.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Suhari wrote: Bought This War of Mine to take on holiday for the flight last year. Never played it!

Should I give it a try?

Yes, if only to get the still up and running so that you can make your own hard liquor and get shit faced every day and hope the war ends. haha. :)
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.