New games for 2018

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
beingsoblase

Re: New games for 2018

Post by beingsoblase »

Anyone playing no man's sky?
Come back to it after a long holiday in Los Santos, and it's like playing an almost different game
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Yeah it had a mega patch didnt it?

Is it any good now? It was easily the worst game I'd ever played before. There was literally nothing to do and all the animals looked mega retarded.
Build Back More Betterer

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I just got a PS4 a few weeks ago to play Red Dead, at the moment I'm playing AC Origins which isn't good for my OCD.

All in all much less addictive than Eve Online.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

less spreadsheety though
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

beingsoblase wrote:Anyone playing no man's sky?
Come back to it after a long holiday in Los Santos, and it's like playing an almost different game

Am tempted to buy it now it's been jazzed up and improved.
WOKE AND PROUD

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

subsub wrote:

I've had it for a while, as it is now it's definitely an improvement on previous versions in some ways but the crafting element of the game seems to get more long winded with every update, and now imy huge farm that was geared up to make living glass, that got a massive price nerf, has now had to be re purposed to make circuit boards.

All rendered a bit obselete by the portable refinery duplication glitch!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

subsub

Post by subsub »

beingsoblase wrote:
subsub wrote:

I've had it for a while, as it is now it's definitely an improvement on previous versions in some ways but the crafting element of the game seems to get more long winded with every update, and now imy huge farm that was geared up to make living glass, that got a massive price nerf, has now had to be re purposed to make circuit boards.

All rendered a bit obselete by the portable refinery duplication glitch
!

Can you explain that bit? :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Eaststand wrote:less spreadsheety though

Let's not start mocking the spreadsheets.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

subsub wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:
subsub wrote:

All rendered a bit obselete by the portable refinery duplication glitch
!

Can you explain that bit? :mrgreen:

Yeah, you can craft small portable refineries now, and if you put a high value item in the input, then put two more refineries touching the first one, the high value item also appears in the second two refineries and can be removed.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Its when you go back and play fallout new vegas you realise how shit fallout 4 actually is.
Build Back More Betterer

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Eaststand wrote:Its when you go back and play fallout new vegas you realise how shit fallout 4 actually is.

Aye. All the DLC, the GunRunners and their different ammunition, the story and everything in Vegas was glorious. Hence why Bethesda won't give out the Fallout IP again since Obsidian bested them.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

LordLaret wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Its when you go back and play fallout new vegas you realise how shit fallout 4 actually is.

Aye. All the DLC, the GunRunners and their different ammunition, the story and everything in Vegas was glorious. Hence why Bethesda won't give out the Fallout IP again since Obsidian bested them.

Fucking A brother, wish theyd do an HD remake of it. How you getting on with Fallout 76?

I bought two games today, one called Darkest dungeon a turn based rpg thing, love the art it looks amazing, and resident evil 4 on the ps4, i played the shit out of that game on the gamecube back in the day. 13 quid for the pair on the ps store, decent value I think.
Build Back More Betterer

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

It's not out til Late October, the Beta of 76 that is. I got the new Dragon Quest XI soon and playing Gungeon on the Switch alongside Minecraft.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."