I've just found the technology bargain of the century

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
Eaststand

Re: I've just found the technology bargain of the century

Post by Eaststand »

What the fuck are you talking about? Music pleases me.

Fuck off outta this thread with your little weird emo attitude.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Eaststand wrote:What the fuck are you talking about? Music pleases me.

Fuck off outta this thread with your little weird emo attitude.

Calm it.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Can't you just see some joy in things? I wanted to share this cool little thing for fuck all money in case anyone was in the market for something like this. This thread doesn't need some angsty goth giving a child like lecture about consumerism in it. Everyone knows what you say. But things that do cool things are cool, so who fucking cares.

Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Eaststand wrote:Can't you just see some joy in things? I wanted to share this cool little thing for fuck all money in case anyone was in the market for something like this. This thread doesn't need some angsty goth giving a child like lecture about consumerism in it. Everyone knows what you say. But things that do cool things are cool, so who fucking cares.

It's plastic fucking shit and you're being ripped off. That's all I'm fucking saying. Enjoy yourself bud. You go your way, I'll go mine. Cool? As I said in conciliatory tones, with no hint of passive-aggressiveness, enjoy your speaker. If you don't fucking care, why reply to my bullshit?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

It's made completely out of aluminium. As I said.

And it was 43 quid. If it turned out to be shit, I think I'd live. Who fucking cares about 43 quid?

But it didn't. It turned out to be one of the highest quality sounding speakers I've ever bought.

I don't feel ripped off. What is wrong with you? Troll someone else, please.

Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Eaststand wrote:Troll someone else, please.

In the old days it was called talking. Now it's trolling. Fair enough. I'll 'troll' someone else. I had a great reply too. Oh well.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

In the old days it was actually called "oh look that cunts being a cunt again because he's miserable and he wants to bring every down with him"

Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Eaststand wrote:In the old days it was actually called "oh look that cunts being a cunt again because he's miserable and he wants to bring every down with him"

These days it's called 'self-projection' of their own insecurities and gaslighting others to believe what they are saying isn't an honest opinion.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Thread bookmarked
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

carcinogen wrote:
Eaststand wrote:In the old days it was actually called "oh look that cunts being a cunt again because he's miserable and he wants to bring every down with him"

These days it's called 'self-projection' of their own insecurities and gaslighting others to believe what they are saying isn't an honest opinion.

what a miserable world you live in. get a job pal, it'll stop all this turmoil and keep your clearly over active mind occupied. Might give you a bit self worth, and then you wont see everything as evil. you're only here once mate, dont spend it whining about things you cant change.
Build Back More Betterer

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Eaststand wrote:So, my faithful Bose Soundlink 2 started having really flaky bluetooth connectivity, which was really annoying because I loved that speaker, but I needed something new, so I was scrolling through amazon, seeing what was cool nowadays, because that speaker has lasted me 2 and a half years, and I came across this: the Taotronics TT-SK06

It caught my eye, because its a very beautiful looking thing, then when i clicked on it, the rave reviews its received suggests a quality product and theres over a thousand of them, so I bought it. For 43 quid!

After receiving it, I can safely say its the best speaker Ive ever owned, the sound quality is easily on a par with the Bose, the loudness is outstanding for something that measures the length of 1.5 five pound notes, fills large rooms with a crisp quality sound that sounds high end. And on top of that, its made of aluminium and lovely to touch.

So, yeah, if you're in the market for a premium bluetooth speaker, cant go much better than this one. And this is coming from someone who wasted hundreds of pounds on Bose stuff, thinking it would be better than the rest.

Cheers Easty.

Need a new one myself. Will look into this.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

carcinogen wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Can't you just see some joy in things? I wanted to share this cool little thing for fuck all money in case anyone was in the market for something like this. This thread doesn't need some angsty goth giving a child like lecture about consumerism in it. Everyone knows what you say. But things that do cool things are cool, so who fucking cares.

It's plastic fucking shit and you're being ripped off. That's all I'm fucking saying. Enjoy yourself bud. You go your way, I'll go mine. Cool? As I said in conciliatory tones, with no hint of passive-aggressiveness, enjoy your speaker. If you don't fucking care, why reply to my bullshit?
Carc, can i take it you live in a Neolithic roundhouse built by yourself from materials gathered from the surrounding area? Because if you don't it makes you look a tad hypocritical. You apparently own a computer or device to be able to post here, you do know that's plastic shite don't you?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Eaststand wrote:So, my faithful Bose Soundlink 2 started having really flaky bluetooth connectivity, which was really annoying because I loved that speaker, but I needed something new, so I was scrolling through amazon, seeing what was cool nowadays, because that speaker has lasted me 2 and a half years, and I came across this: the Taotronics TT-SK06

It caught my eye, because its a very beautiful looking thing, then when i clicked on it, the rave reviews its received suggests a quality product and theres over a thousand of them, so I bought it. For 43 quid!

After receiving it, I can safely say its the best speaker Ive ever owned, the sound quality is easily on a par with the Bose, the loudness is outstanding for something that measures the length of 1.5 five pound notes, fills large rooms with a crisp quality sound that sounds high end. And on top of that, its made of aluminium and lovely to touch.

So, yeah, if you're in the market for a premium bluetooth speaker, cant go much better than this one. And this is coming from someone who wasted hundreds of pounds on Bose stuff, thinking it would be better than the rest.

Cheers Easty.

Need a new one myself. Will look into this.

You wont regret it mate, ive tested it with every genre I can think of and it performs admirably, across all the ranges, even with house and drum and bass, two genres bluetooth speakers generally struggle with because theyre so bass heavy and bluetooth speakers are so small, but it still sounds like a full sound system that can vibrate a room.
Build Back More Betterer

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

House and drum and bass.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

To test it mate, let me make that clear. My raving days are over. But theres not really any other types of music to satisfactorily see if a speaker can handle bass properly.
Build Back More Betterer