Tesla Cars

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
pugsly

Tesla Cars

Post by pugsly »

Well Fuck me av never Posted in this Section, but was pretty Impressed with the car/ hybrid/ thing, He works in some new industry that send and stores all internet information to secure places, he tried explaining to me , but fuck me he was boring me to death, and wanted to show of his new car[ nice lad seems ok with my Daughter] fuck knows what will pan out there,[ she's a 2nd year student at Uni in Gala ] he fuckin Slum's it between Glasgow and Seattle ,But that Car totally silent, just tyre crunch, and that big cunt eating quavers, gutless thing but got my attention , anybody else sat in one?

pugsly

Re: Tesla Cars

Post by pugsly »

The Usual Suspect, please don't, just wondering if anyone had, was really impressed

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Are these the things with battery packs which last as long as electric screwdrivers with the same technology? Certain ones amongst them have chips inside which count the number of charges and refuse to charge them after that.

They seem good to start with but dirty tricks like limiting the charge cycle will eventually lead to costly maintenance. And the genie is well and truly out of the bottle for this kind of thing.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

None of that happens with a Tesla, Mark. They can go 200 miles on a charge and take 1.5 hours to charge to 50%.

Theyre gorgeous inside and insanely quick and all. Only trouble is, theyre probably going to be bankkrupt by the end of the year because Elon Musk is one hell of a lying bullshitting cunt.
Build Back More Betterer

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

Aye East your right I have owned nice cars [ well never owned them financed them tbh] BMW's 5and 4 series currently, although the ex pays and drives it now, but I have never sat in a car like that, its beautiful inside, never been in a RR, or Bentley or big limo but what an interior ,

Jock Bauer

Post by Jock Bauer »

pugsly wrote:Aye East your right I have owned nice cars [ well never owned them financed them tbh] BMW's 5and 4 series currently, although the ex pays and drives it now, but I have never sat in a car like that, its beautiful inside, never been in a RR, or Bentley or big limo but what an interior ,

You like the 4 series? I got a 440i GC and whilst a lovely engine the media stuff has been absolutely wank.

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

yes its a 435 m/power lovely car,440 that will move eh?

Jock Bauer

Post by Jock Bauer »

Tesla - fast as fuck -