Air Pods Pro

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
blues4ever

Air Pods Pro

Post by blues4ever »

Anyone got them , any good or suggest alternatives ?

theleader82

Re: Air Pods Pro

Post by theleader82 »

I was going to. Buy some. But they're sold out. My brother has a pair but personally I think £250 is too much for a set on in ear headphones. The beats equivalent are. A bit cheaper and look cooler imho. Beats are owned by Apple now too.Bose are usually very good sound quality .
Man U and rangers

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I got the Sony in-ear ones for the hospital.

Code: Select all

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-WF-1000XM3-Cancelling-Headphones-Connection-Black/dp/B07T2FGG2Z?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1
The forum doesn't like the amazon link

I've got the Bose over the ear ones but I could wear these in bed and fall asleep.

For £160 they are great value.

blues4ever

Post by blues4ever »

Thanks for the info lads, I've got a birthday coming up and family asking what I want and I can't think of anything. I've got a pair of Beats over ear headphones that I bought a few years back so thought I might have a change.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

I know I’m months late to this........

IMO.....

The Sony 1000XM3 are great but a bit bulky.

AirPods Pro aren’t quite as good at blocking out noise but are smaller & more convenient, especially if you’re using them with an iPhone/iPad iPod Touch etc.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Vespa wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:26 pm I got the Sony in-ear ones for the hospital.

Code: Select all

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-WF-1000XM3-Cancelling-Headphones-Connection-Black/dp/B07T2FGG2Z?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1
The forum doesn't like the amazon link

I've got the Bose over the ear ones but I could wear these in bed and fall asleep.

For £160 they are great value.

Which is not easy in a hospital ward. It’s never completely quiet. Noise cancelling earphones ideal.