Soundbars

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
theleader82

Soundbars

Post by theleader82 »

What’s the best value soundbar you can buy for a tv or pc? Is it worth getting one with a subwoofer also?
Man U and rangers

black_guardian

Re: Soundbars

Post by black_guardian »

theleader82 wrote:What’s the best value soundbar you can buy for a tv or pc? Is it worth getting one with a subwoofer also?

Yamaha ones are really good. They've been doing this technology since the mid 2000s. You can get a Dolby Atmos one for £250.

It's never as good as separate speakers though..
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

black_guardian wrote:
theleader82 wrote:What’s the best value soundbar you can buy for a tv or pc? Is it worth getting one with a subwoofer also?

Yamaha ones are really good. They've been doing this technology since the mid 2000s. You can get a Dolby Atmos one for £250.

Thanks . I was,only looking to spend around £100 as my tv was only £300. I thought it would be good for watching movies and when gaming. I just want a bigger warmer sound.
Man U and rangers

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

theleader82 wrote:
black_guardian wrote:

Thanks . I was,only looking to spend around £100 as my tv was only £300. I thought it would be good for watching movies and when gaming. I just want a bigger warmer sound.

In which case, check out some of these bad boys:

https://www.richersounds.com/tv-home-ci ... dbars.html

Plenty of £99 options here.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>