The all new Five Live mega thread

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Call him up MyWibbz. Give him a err earful of partridgelands finest dartist pool champ bag carrying gilfhunter tonguilistic skillz
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

antdad wrote:Let him go Carlos, he ain't worth it. :lol:

Agreed, but the cunt has been getting away with it for so long. You can often hear Vickery's exasperation at one of Dotun's tedious meanderings. Let's talk fucking soccer.
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Call him up MyWibbz. Give him a err earful of partridgelands finest dartist pool champ bag carrying gilfhunter tonguilistic skillz

One day, my Higgins. Skillfully lead him into a false sense of security, then some caustic (never coarse) dissection before the dump button.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Difficult to put into words how excruciatingly bad this Sarah Brett show is. A gaggle of witless drivelling moronic females twattering utter shite.
There's no poem, just prose.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Carlos J wrote:One day, my Higgins. Skillfully lead him into a false sense of security, then some caustic (never coarse) dissection before the dump button.

Then let us have the link and timestamp afterwards. :smt023
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Holden Mcgroyne

Just tuned in for Rhod. Was a couple of minutes early and Brett was telling us the subject of an topic earlier in the show had been death, then read out an email someone had sent in about mental health. I'll be making sure I leave it till spot on 1am in future.

Holden Mcgroyne

Thought there might be a bit of football chat instead it's another conversation about male mental health issues. FUCK OFF.

Edit

Now they're talking about how to load a dishwasher.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

I quite like Maher (sp?) on the Football Phone In. He's cutting his teeth in radio broadcasting (think his 1st appearance on radio was a few weeks ago), he's done I think) 3 episodes of the WFPI and doing a grand job.

Sorry, Carlos but I find Dotun incredibly charming and find myself smiling like a loon when I hear him giggling away at something that was only mildy amusing e.g the story on the last podcast about the Chester striker at Barnet who was getting dogs for being fat from the home fans, and of course he scores the winner and runs off rubbing his tummy. I like that he enjoys life, and seems a happy chappy.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

You're a mentalist, Kevin. A nice one, but still one. :lol: :wink:

Was coming back from the Cricket yesterday (Friday) afternoon and put 5live on to hear some traffic news as heard of delays in East Angular. Two fools bantering away shite and then they played a Blur song :shock: Schedule says it was Elis James and John Robins. Look at the state of the cunts, the audio was far, far worse:

As per 5Live is now a dead zone for me bar Rhod, sport and the World Football Phone In despite Dotun.

Holden Mcgroyne

It's gone downhill so fast it's almost heartbreaking. Breakfast used to be switching between tS, Today and 5live. Pisstank long since rendered tS a no go zone, Campbell's ego is completely out of control and Burden is getting ideas way above her pay grade. Emma Barnett clearly harbours a deep grudge against Boris Johnson, she'll get a free pass as long as she interrogates the Labour lot with the same ferocity as she has with the Tories. 1pm, forget it, 4pm is better when Tony 'me,me,me' Livesey is absent. 7 to 10.30 depends on the sport content but endless wittering about what formation the splitarses from Cameroon will play is of no interest. 10.30 with Sarah Brett is quite possibly the worst programme in the station's history. Rhod is about to take the summer off, please don't give fucking Dotun any more shifts.

Holden Mcgroyne

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:It's gone downhill so fast it's almost heartbreaking. Breakfast used to be switching between tS, Today and 5live. Pisstank long since rendered tS a no go zone, Campbell's ego is completely out of control and Burden is getting ideas way above her pay grade. Emma Barnett clearly harbours a deep grudge against Boris Johnson, she'll get a free pass as long as she interrogates the Labour lot with the same ferocity as she has with the Tories. 1pm, forget it, 4pm is better when Tony 'me,me,me' Livesey is absent. 7 to 10.30 depends on the sport content but endless wittering about what formation the splitarses from Cameroon will play is of no interest. 10.30 with Sarah Brett is quite possibly the worst programme in the station's history. Rhod is about to take the summer off, please don't give fucking Dotun any more shifts.

They didn't let us down. :(

Holden Mcgroyne

First day of 5live coverage without John Inverdale and what a shambles it was.

Credit where it's due, Henni Zuel who used to work for Sky and now works for the Golf Channel was the best summariser of the day. That apart it was Mark Chapman leading and indulging in a load of excruciating bantz with colleagues who weren't impressed and the usual array of box ticking female bullshitters without an original thought in their head (see Isa and Ebony from the cricket)

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Mark Chapman is a total arse.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:First day of 5live coverage without John Inverdale and what a shambles it was.

Credit where it's due, Henni Zuel who used to work for Sky and now works for the Golf Channel was the best summariser of the day. That apart it was Mark Chapman leading and indulging in a load of excruciating bantz with colleagues who weren't impressed and the usual array of box ticking female bullshitters without an original thought in their head (see Isa and Ebony from the cricket)

Only heard a bit from 7pm when didn't fancy the TS 'Oirish in America' and the golf sounded ok. However, 8.30pm they went to an Athletics show and some awful woman presenting. You can tell the desperate and unknowledgable as they talk a lot and quickly as if silence will show their ignorance. Wrong way round, ladies of radio

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Adrian Goldberg on 5Live v Adan Catterall on TS

Truly Hobson's choice. :roll:

Holden Mcgroyne

Carlos J wrote:Adrian Goldberg on 5Live v Adan Catterall on TS

Truly Hobson's choice. :roll:

Don't forget Nick Abbott on LBC..........actually do forget Nick Abbott. The same tired old act he's been doing since about 1983.