The all new Five Live mega thread

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by carcinogen »

I've had to turn off. They've got some bird doing the commentary for the Burnley / Leicester game. Her voice is so fucking awful. I don't want to listen to it. It's got nothing to do with misogyny. She's just fucking awful.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:I've had to turn off. They've got some bird doing the commentary for the Burnley / Leicester game. Her voice is so fucking awful. I don't want to listen to it. It's got nothing to do with misogyny. She's just fucking awful.

Julia Ferrington nearly wet her pants in exclamation when Citeh went 2-1 up yesterday. It’s bad enough when cunts like Tyldesley and Matterfaeces shriek and holler as if their bollocks have dropped into a volcanic crater on a goal being scored, it’s ten times worse when a so called reputable woman tries to emulate them. Unutterably shite. I detest 5Dead sometimes.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote:Full disclosure, I download the World Football Phone-In Podcast and get about 45mins into it before keel-hauling myself. Carlos, I know you listen. Can I ask you a question? It's rhetorical because I am going to ask you anyway whatever you say: Is Dotun Adebayo an idiot savant or just a total tw*t? I can't figure him out. He's clearly educated, but he comes across as Frank Spenser.

A bit of both I would say. Completely ruins the show with his 'jokes', 'singing' and going off topic and telling the listeners again he was the first black man in Scandanavia.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Anna Foster seems to have disappeared from 5live drive. Not that it matters as Tony 'me,me,me' Livesey dominates the show anyway.
There's no poem, just prose.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I can't. 5 seconds of Robbie 'I respond to every question with a question' Savage is too much. It's fucking SHIT.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:I can't. 5 seconds of Robbie 'I respond to every question with a question' Savage is too much. It's fucking SHIT.

I’d rather be forced to listen to three hours non stop of Drivetime than Savage.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Savage is better than the fucking "TOKEN" woman alongside him who is giving it billy big balls about scrapping replays .......ignoring the fact the cunts go on tour at the drop of a hat ,drop that =less games?, a replay can help a club survive for a few years at lower levels , seriously these fucking TOKENS are total shite ....Savage tried to explain how at Crewe a replay at a PL club funded then for 4 yrs ....wasted on the fucking bimbo fucker

& she has pages of her on net with her tits hanging out , split skirts etc all the normal ...............but please take me seriously , as i am not a token !!!!!
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Northern Troglodite wrote:Savage is better than the fucking "TOKEN" woman alongside him who is giving it billy big balls about scrapping replays .......ignoring the fact the cunts go on tour at the drop of a hat ,drop that =less games?, a replay can help a club survive for a few years at lower levels , seriously these fucking TOKENS are total shite ....Savage tried to explain how at Crewe a replay at a PL club funded then for 4 yrs ....wasted on the fucking bimbo fucker

& she has pages of her on net with her tits hanging out , split skirts etc all the normal ...............but please take me seriously , as i am not a token !!!!!

Bit of the Woods about her- although this one has an opinion now and then and doesn't just giggle.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

It was Sam Quek tonight, she does sound very similar to the Leeds bird who presents.

Both knock Laura 'Woodsy' Woods into a cocked hat on the fit front though.
There's no poem, just prose.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sam Quek is a scouser and very pretty hockey gold winner as per the Olympics thread. She played hockey at the highest level though, so can pontificate about soccer as played some shit that got some blokes who want to fuck her in the arse excited:
Desperate cunts. And hey Sam Quek talks soccer. :roll:

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Anyway, another lovely night of chilled Rahul Tandon on Uo All Night. Last one was great, cue good snoozing.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Carlos J wrote:Anyway, another lovely night of chilled Rahul Tandon on Uo All Night. Last one was great, cue good snoozing.

Carlos, if much of 5Dead is shit with smug, talentless chancers who can’t get a proper job and what you constantly say Up All Night is a brilliant piece of work, why does the station save it’s best work and presenters for the graveyard shift when the listenership is quite low? :? Or have I answered my own question?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

No idea, kancut. Though Up All Night isn't great when Dotin does it with his fantasy jukebox and bookshelf and other shite. I fear for it when Rhod goes in March. :(

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

kancutlawns wrote:
Carlos J wrote:Anyway, another lovely night of chilled Rahul Tandon on Uo All Night. Last one was great, cue good snoozing.

Carlos, if much of 5Dead is shit with smug, talentless chancers who can’t get a proper job and what you constantly say Up All Night is a brilliant piece of work, why does the station save it’s best work and presenters for the graveyard shift when the listenership is quite low? :? Or have I answered my own question?

Rhod Sharp, Lawnsy. Plus he does the show live from his home in Massachusetts, so it's evening time for him there.

Notice too how the always excellent Rhod can do his live show from the other side of the Atlantic without fuss while the ever worthless gobshite jellytussle Stephen Nolan insists on his huge bulk being flown at licence payers expense from his home in Belfast to the Manchester studios to do his abominable shouty fuckery.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Fair enough, both. Used to listen to Rhod off and on about fifteen years ago and yes, he is class. Much of the rest of the output on the station is dire beyond belief.

Was working from home today and was actually contemplating to going into Brum to see Chiles on his morning show.