Is Toadfish Rebecci the worst actor in Australia?

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Is Toadfish Rebecci the worst actor in Australia?

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

beingsoblase wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Libby had a plump arse, lovely curves and gorgeous lips. Bronwyn was a bit of a goody goody and I doubt she knew how to get her legover, miles better then her minging sister Sharon. I fancied Jim Robinson's wife - played by two different actresses. Both fit as fuck MILFs IMHO. The twins that Stefan Dennis tried to bang were bloody sexy. I think he tried to bed the wrong one in the show didn't he?
Didn't Bronwen or Sharon dress up as an old lady and try to buy their rented house when they faced eviction? The scheme unravelled when her old lady hat fell off, but I suspect Helen Daniels took them in, as she would with every waif and stray to pass through erinsborough.

This thread is reminding me of the way neighbours would happily go with some crazy plotlines, and not take itself too seriously, something that todays dreary depressing, social justice promoting soaps might do well to consider.
Or perhaps that it was "written" by, "acted" by and aimed at saliva bubble drongos
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Libby had a plump arse, lovely curves and gorgeous lips. Bronwyn was a bit of a goody goody and I doubt she knew how to get her legover, miles better then her minging sister Sharon. I fancied Jim Robinson's wife - played by two different actresses. Both fit as fuck MILFs IMHO. The twins that Stefan Dennis tried to bang were bloody sexy. I think he tried to bed the wrong one in the show didn't he?
Didn't Bronwen or Sharon dress up as an old lady and try to buy their rented house when they faced eviction? The scheme unravelled when her old lady hat fell off, but I suspect Helen Daniels took them in, as she would with every waif and stray to pass through erinsborough.

This thread is reminding me of the way neighbours would happily go with some crazy plotlines, and not take itself too seriously, something that todays dreary depressing, social justice promoting soaps might do well to consider.
Or perhaps that it was "written" by, "acted" by and aimed at saliva bubble drongos

How long have you been a fan then ghost?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

No longer the Bridesmaid

SINCE LIKE FOREVER I MEAN OMG

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I hope that when you were reciting that line mentally, you used an increased inflection at the end.

No longer the Bridesmaid

No but I got an increased erection like whoa

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Good news, guys.

t' Toadster has been pulled free of the debris and has received nowt more than a few bruises.

The patient is sitting up in hospital, cracking jokes with Mrs. Toadfish and little Tadpole Rebecci :)
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Petingo wrote:Good news, guys.

t' Toadster has been pulled free of the debris and has received nowt more than a few bruises.

The patient is sitting up in hospital, cracking jokes with Mrs. Toadfish and little Tadpole Rebecci :)
Must be the ugliest kid on TV. Mind you, most of the Aussie kids look like the arse of a long horn.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

This Fred is fucking ace!!!

Ol' Pet EN FUEGO

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Sid Pervcat wrote:This Fred is fucking ace!!!

Ol' Pet EN FUEGO

Yay......fair dinkum, Moonster.... :lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

It is with great regret that I learned this morning that one time Ramsey Street doyenne, Mrs. Mangel, has passed away.

A very sad day :(

RIP Mrs. M.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Her last ever scene in Neighbours. :(

"bouncer waves goodbye, sighs, then goes back to licking his balls..."

phpBB [video]

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

God bless her. I actually watched that Lawns and it was surprisingly very well done. Genuine warmth from the cast.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

She was very much part of the golden age of Neighbours, Eddie. Sadly, she left the soap because she was constantly heckled at and abused by the sad sacks who were incapable of distinguishing fiction from everyday reality. Lived the remainder of her life in anonymity and seclusion. Perhaps she was a member of this forum. :lol: :cry:

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

A lot of working class folk, including me and all my family had no idea what life in Australia was like before Neighbours. A trip to Prestatyn was the farthest we ever got :) Granted it's fiction Pal and not in any way reflective of life down under, however, back in the day, it felt like blissful escapism.

Edit- yes, very sad the lady got pelters. I recall a definite shift in her character towards the end, perhaps the writers were sensitive to the shit the British tabloids gave the character...

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

kancutlawns wrote:Her last ever scene in Neighbours. :(

"bouncer waves goodbye, sighs, then goes back to licking his balls..."

phpBB [video]
Blimey....I am not ashamed to say I had to wipe a tear away watching that.

It is like looking at one's wedding album and seeing the smiling faces of long dead parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles :(

Helen Danieks....Jim Robinson....Madge Bishop....all gone to that great Water Hole in the sky.
Last edited by Petingo on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.