Is Toadfish Rebecci the worst actor in Australia?

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
subsub

Re: Is Toadfish Rebecci the worst actor in Australia?

Post by subsub »

kancutlawns wrote:Does anyone remember when Jane and Charlene went with the boys to the beach on a pretty choppy and overcast day and lure them into the sea? Scott and Mike took their kit off and when "sans pants" into the sea then ran off with their clothes. Now, that would never have happened the other way around would it?
Ah, Plain Jane Superbrain… :heart:

WOKE AND PROUD

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Fucken GORGE
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Aren't we all the worst actors on the saddest soap opera called 'our own life'? Let's be honest.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Guy Pearce went overnight from the woodenest cunt ever screened to Hollywood hot shit. Shades of arnie lizard help there plus he looks a bit like him too - see also Wahlberg, Cena, Damon and other "ape men"

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Petingo wrote:
Zambo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Does anyone remember when Jane and Charlene went with the boys to the beach on a pretty choppy and overcast day and lure them into the sea? Scott and Mike took their kit off and when "sans pants" into the sea then ran off with their clothes. Now, that would never have happened the other way around would it?
Yeah, that was episode 0408 transmitted on 31/05/1988.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's true Pet, I keep a note of all the episode numbers in my diary. :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I used to memorise each character and actor from Eastenders, Corrie, Home and Away, Neighbours and Brookside from 1986-1998.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Saluting the genius of Dr. Karl.

And no smart remarks from Zambo, please.....I have spent the last six weeks travelling back and forth to the States so I am only now catching up on a month's worth of our favourite Aussie soap :x

Brad Willis is getting married.

Again.

Long time viewers will remember Brad as a floppy haired, streaky blond, Bondi beach bum with fluorescent shorts and a surf board.

These days he us a ridiculously annoying reacher in Erin'sborough High with one daughter one could cheerfully strangle and another one in love with a Priest.

This latter daughter is the product of a teenage romance with Lou Carpenter's girl and this baby was sent packing, only to show up on Ramsay Street donkey's years later.

Anyway.....the long and the short of it is that Brad us marrying his elder daughter's mother, having recently divorced the mother of his other daughter. The one we could cheerfully strangle.

And if y'all think that is confusing, his best man is due to be a son he sired with another woman and whom is currently in the bush somewhere, on the run from Jacka, one of those typically Aussie thicko villains one often sees in Aussie soaps like Neighbours, Sons and Daughters or Prisoner: Cell Block H.

More of Jacka anon.....because he is central to today's instalment of life thru a lens down Ramsay Street.

Where were we?

Right....Brad is marrying Lou's daughter. A tasty bit of tackle name of Lauren.

And the strangletastic daughter of Brad's ex wife is organising the hen weekend.

Which is to culminate in a balloon ride over the Victoria countryside :roll:

So the girls all get drunk the night before and show up, nursing hangovers, at the balloon place the following day.

But....unbeknownst to them, thicko villain Jacka has tampered with the gas supply on the balloon in an attempt to kill the love interest of Brad's son, the one whom is to do best man at the wedding.

Why does he want to do this?

Because Jacka's wife is in love with Brad's son :roll:

Why doesn't he just kill Brad's son instead, you ask.

Because Brad's son has gone into t' Bush in order to evade Jacka, that's why :(

Please keep up......I had surgery on my eyes yeasterdsy and I am writing this nonsense from my sick bed and everything appears blurred :box:

So as the balloon soars high over the countryside, the air supply dies when the gas tank runs out.

The balloon man switches to the spare tank.....it is empty as welll.

Because Jacka let the gas out the night before.

Now, ol'' Pet is no aviator but you can bet your socks the last thing he did before taking off in the balloon would have been to check that he had sufficient gas in the tanks to heat the air needed to power the balloon :roll:

But the blaaoon man never bothered and so here we are, with a balloon out of control and plummeting earthwards.

The excitement was fast becoming unbearable when they upped the ante.

As the balloon crossed a river....probably the Murray or the Yarra, I can never remember which is the river at Melbourne...the daughter wot loves the Pruest jumps out of the balloon :(

Then the balloon hits the top of a tree and falls to earth.

The passengers are strewn around the ground.

Enter Dr. Karl.

One by one he fixes them up.

But one woman is in real trouble.

And this woman just happens to be the wife of Jacka, whom stowed away on the balloon moments before it took off on its ill fated journey :roll:

After asking her a few questions, which she cannot answer coherently, Dr. Karl deduces she has a "subdural haematoma".

( I thought that might be the problem....that was the complication which set in and done for Dr. Derek Shepeard in Gray's Anitomy :( )

She has a life threatening ondition, Dr. Karl tells his grandson (for he is with him).

She cannot wait for the "Ambo".

Dr. K has to operate right here and now

He tells the grandson to run to the trunk of the car.

And fetch a first aid kit, a piece of plastic tubing and......a power drill.

Dr. Karl is going to drill a hole through her skull into her brain to relieve swelling.

Oh boy....what a man.

I can barely wait 'til tomorrow to see how he gets on :)
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Only the mentally ill would watch Neighbours

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

I was in love with Daphne and couldn't believe that wimp Des got a hold of her.
Died in a car crash to get away from the cunt :twisted:
26C30F1500000578-2998783-image-a-47_1426676598071.jpg
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

No longer the Bridesmaid

She looks like limahl and he looks like prince charles with an afro

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Petingo wrote:Saluting the genius of Dr. Karl.

And no smart remarks from Zambo, please.....I have spent the last six weeks travelling back and forth to the States so I am only now catching up on a month's worth of our favourite Aussie soap :x
Dr Karl is a self loving cunt who deserves to die a horrid death. Thanks for the update though Pet, I missed most of that stuff when I was on holiday, even I didn't have the nerve to record two weeks of it for fear of weeks of ridicule from my family.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Zambo wrote:
Petingo wrote:Saluting the genius of Dr. Karl.

Dr Karl is a self loving cunt who deserves to die a horrid death. Thanks for the update though Pet, I missed most of that stuff when I was on holiday, even I didn't have the nerve to record two weeks of it for fear of weeks of ridicule from my family.

Don't need the ridiculers, Zam.... :)
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Xanthe powers to the rescue today Pet, but it looks like Gary is smitten by Brooke.

btw why is Brad paying Jacka's mom's rent? I missed the episodes where there was an accident and Lauren (gorgeous isn't she) was limping around. Lou is back in town then. Had a meal at his local last Sunday

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:She looks like limahl and he looks like prince charles with an afro
These were olden times where she regularly wore a leotard and had a cracking body.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

finchman

Post by finchman »

subsub wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Ah, Plain Jane Superbrain… :heart:

Wentworth-487887.jpg

Still worth one.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!