606 Five Live

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Re: 606 Five Live

Post by carcinogen »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Yesterday we had Robbie Savage followed by an hour's phone in on Love Island'. The tS option of a bored, uninformed, witless pisstank dribbling on wasn't any more appealing.

I worry for this country of ours. I really fucking do.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Very Manc bloke said "fucking" just before 8. Best bit of the show- I'd allow more swearing, especially at Savage.

Are 5 Live shows not on delay to cut the bad language out?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

JW90 wrote:Very Manc bloke said "fucking" just before 8. Best bit of the show- I'd allow more swearing, especially at Savage.

Are 5 Live shows not on delay to cut the bad language out?

I suspect even the engineers don't even bother listening. I wouldn't waste bad language on Savage. I think he's alright, but is so inarticulate and thick he just cannot debate. All he does is manufacture ridiculous straw-man arguments. There is a certain genius in his ignorance funnily enough. (Bare with me, I'm trying to defend Savage and it's quite a difficult task). He is SO fucking thick and clearly un-read his views hold a certain purity. Like a 2 year old seeing a bubble for the first time.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.