The Rise of LBC

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kevin04

Re: The Rise of LBC

Postby kevin04 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:43 pm

I heard a bit of him today saying he watches the Gemma Collins clip regularly (when she fell down that trap door) just to laugh at her. :lol:

Then I was in/out of sleep and heard him saying something about he throws out his pants after wearing them once? :shock: Then some other shite which I can't recall.

I don't agree with Ferrari on much politically, but I quite like listening to him for a wee bit in the morning.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Zippy

Postby Zippy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Saw Big Nick down the local again not long back Kev - he gave me a nod. No drunken songs yet!
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Postby Basualdo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:47 pm

kevin04 wrote:I heard a bit of him today saying he watches the Gemma Collins clip regularly (when she fell down that trap door) just to laugh at her. :lol:

Then I was in/out of sleep and heard him saying something about he throws out his pants after wearing them once? :shock: Then some other shite which I can't recall.

I don't agree with Ferrari on much politically, but I quite like listening to him for a wee bit in the morning.

The fat cunt is sick in the head. He needs fucking treatment.
Proud Gammon

kevin04

Postby kevin04 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Zippy wrote:Saw Big Nick down the local again not long back Kev - he gave me a nod. No drunken songs yet!

:D

You'll soon be filling in for him when he's off on his holidays.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

kancutlawns

Postby kancutlawns » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Basualdo wrote:
kevin04 wrote:I heard a bit of him today saying he watches the Gemma Collins clip regularly (when she fell down that trap door) just to laugh at her. :lol:

The fat cunt is sick in the head. He needs fucking treatment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Zippy

Postby Zippy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:29 am

Standard Allen proposing life sentences for "thieving" :D
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kancutlawns

Postby kancutlawns » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:11 am

Allen was talking about Whispering Bob Harris. He started having a disturbing conversation with himself when he pretended to be the old presenter talking in muffled tones and then replied by shouting “What? Talk up! I can’t hear you!!” before starting the conversation again. Very, very odd and he did that without injecting any humour whatsoever.

finchman

Postby finchman » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:27 am

The fat grease eating diabetic fucker is a hospital waiting list on his own,waiting to get his cataracts done now.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kancutlawns

Postby kancutlawns » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:46 am

finchman wrote:The fat grease eating diabetic fucker is a hospital waiting list on his own,waiting to get his cataracts done now.

The fat queen could have had them done around Christmas and had a chance to get them done private but obviously couldn’t get as much self publicity as when he burnt his hands so turned the surgery down. Says al one needs to know about him.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Postby Steve Hunt » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:55 am

kancutlawns wrote:
finchman wrote:The fat grease eating diabetic fucker is a hospital waiting list on his own,waiting to get his cataracts done now.

The fat queen could have had them done around Christmas and had a chance to get them done private but obviously couldn’t get as much self publicity as when he burnt his hands so turned the surgery down. Says al one needs to know about him.

In his defence, he couldn't have had cataract surgery if he had badly burned his hands. You need to administer a course of drops after cataract surgery. Bearing in mind that he lives on his own, with fucked hands he couldn't have administered them.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

SICK OF talkSPORT FAWNING ALL OVER ARSENAL

Mistymorning wrote: "我爱英格兰 - ‎I love England"

kancutlawns

Postby kancutlawns » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Steve Hunt wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

In his defence, he couldn't have had cataract surgery if he had badly burned his hands. You need to administer a course of drops after cataract surgery. Bearing in mind that he lives on his own, with fucked hands he couldn't have administered them.

Well, he’s able to use social media with his burnt hands so not sure why he can’t apply drops.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Postby The Ghost of Alex Higgins » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:23 pm

deisegirl wrote:Irish radio is terrible but I'm all Brexited out with LBC. Their growing obsession with the Mogg Thing is a bit odd as well. So now I just listen to Nick Abbot's two shows on catch up and listen to an hour here and there of Steve Allen on catch up too. Least I can fast forward through the ads.

Get back on the talkSPORT wagon. It's had a full makeover and is fookin top now.
Vagina of Protitute Naked?

kancutlawns

Postby kancutlawns » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:32 pm

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
deisegirl wrote:Irish radio is terrible but I'm all Brexited out with LBC. Their growing obsession with the Mogg Thing is a bit odd as well. So now I just listen to Nick Abbot's two shows on catch up and listen to an hour here and there of Steve Allen on catch up too. Least I can fast forward through the ads.

Get back on the talkSPORT wagon. It's had a full makeover and is fookin top now.

This is fake news.

finchman

Postby finchman » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:17 pm

Steve Hunt wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

His boyfriend could have put his drops in for him.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

deisegirl

Postby deisegirl » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:33 pm

kancutlawns wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:

This is fake news.

Wrong information?
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!