The all new Five Live mega thread

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Lou Grant

Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by Lou Grant »

Those two are best mates - she regularly makes the dull Fighting Talk even duller than usual by appearing on it. (Or did back when I last listened). To be fair to Colin at least he can read a script and hold a conversation with people - imagine half the tS presenters trying to do a 3 hour live news show. :rolleyes:
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

JW90

Post by JW90 »

I suppose, just find him irritating after a while.

I see they've got cricket commentary on the main station tonight- why didn't they have it when the series was still alive?

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

It saves them having to employ a stand in for the usual shows whose regular presenters are no doubt off for the holidays.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Jonathon Pearce was at his most obstreperous last night after the Brighton-Palace match. What is his fucking problem? Someone rang in and made some valid points about VAR (which I agreed with) and JP just shouted him down and said he was 'wrong'. Fucking hate cunts who have no ability to listen to other opinions. Still, luckly there is an off-switch for the fat cunt.

Then there was the match commentary itself with Steve Claridge. Pearce must have mentioned over 20 players/ex-players/coaches who I hadn't heard of, all of whom were 'good men' and 'good football men'. Presumably for Pearce to be 'a good man' one has to agree with all he says and think he's a fantastic commentator and also a 'good man'. To me he's just a loud, bully boy cunt.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Fit and Fearless. Three tarts, Tally, Vic and Zanna talk diets and stuff. "I ate shite and put on weight"

Tally has IBS. They're the go to girls. Three twats and guests: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09p6x91

Some nutritionist says "caloirie counting vortexes" and gets a girly gasp.

Utter drivel. Rhiannon dropped some knowledge bombs though. :roll:

Three thick twats jabbering on. Good work BBC. :roll:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Did Tally rip out a four-minute fart on-air?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sadly not.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

I can't find the 5 LIVE THREAD

Post by carcinogen »

So fucking sick of Five Live talking about VAR. FUCK. Listening to these thick cunts trying to talk about it is fucking chronic. I just want some articulate chat. Fuck me.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Re: I can't find the 5 LIVE THREAD

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:So fucking sick of Five Live talking about VAR. FUCK. Listening to these thick cunts trying to talk about it is fucking chronic. I just want some articulate chat. Fuck me.

The irony.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:
carcinogen wrote:So fucking sick of Five Live talking about VAR. FUCK. Listening to these thick cunts trying to talk about it is fucking chronic. I just want some articulate chat. Fuck me.

The irony.

I'm the most academically qualified member of this forum ffs. What the fuck are you saying? Just post the fucking 5 live link.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

The irony.

I'm the most academically qualified member of this forum ffs. What the fuck are you saying? Just post the fucking 5 live link.

Evidence then that this country gives degrees to the truly fuckwitted. I have already done so. Put the bottle down and sort your life out, for your own good, carc.

Maude

Post by Maude »

carcinogen wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

The irony.

Come on then let's hear it. What have you got?

I doubt very much you excelled more than me in academia.
#MAUDE4MOD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I HIGHLY doubt that Maude. You're so smart.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

The irony.

Oi carc, where have you fucked off to?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Wibbz will surely merge the living fuck out of this smear of a thread
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN