The all new Five Live mega thread

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
mrGP
VERIFIED USER

Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by mrGP »

Carlos J wrote:Dotun being the twat as always on the World Football Phone In.

They have some really good, knowledgeable guests on there but it's always ruined by the presenter being juvenile and unfunny.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Five Live thread Geoff, not Talksport ;)

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Oh Dotun is fuckwitted and utterly shite enough to fit in quite well with the front line of TS "talent" except for one obvious thing.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Dotun not on UAN

World football phone in won't be ruined by his idiot questions and Tim Vickery won't have to calculate which level of fuckwittery is required to answer him
There's no poem, just prose.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Dotun not on UAN

World football phone in won't be ruined by his idiot questions and Tim Vickery won't have to calculate which level of fuckwittery is required to answer him

Yep. And lovely Mina Rzouki on. Though she can be a bit Gab Marcotti, thinking everything she says is gospel.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Carlos J wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Dotun not on UAN

Yep. And lovely Mina Rzouki on. Though she can be a bit Gab Marcotti, thinking everything she says is gospel.

I listen to the world football phone-in on podcast. I don't know why. Dotun is alright. For someone who is educated and connected he really is a terrible broadcaster. Again, nepotism gets one everywhere in the media. Tim is starting to grate on me, he drones on and on about something when only a couple of succinct sentences are needed. Mina is an interesting one ... but I know exactly what she needs to shut her up.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Indeed, you have a thread about her. :) She is good but sometimes all-knowing ain't great. .

I think Vickery just looks for the easiest way to get the two hours over and take the coin, now.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I see they had another of Burden’s epic 9am phone ins about people have done incredible things so that that vacuous bint can fawn, patronise and completely overegg the achieving with comments like “ohh that is incredible”, “I just don’t know what to say” and “I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything so anaxing@. Have you not Rachel, remarkable claim in itself as you seem to have these warm and fuzzy phone ins once a week and you use superlatives like Haid Dungham and with about as much amiability and connectivity.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:I see they had another of Burden’s epic 9am phone ins about people have done incredible things so that that vacuous bint can fawn, patronise and completely overegg the achieving with comments like “ohh that is incredible”, “I just don’t know what to say” and “I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything so anaxing@. Have you not Rachel, remarkable claim in itself as you seem to have these warm and fuzzy phone ins once a week and you use superlatives like Haid Dungham and with about as much amiability and connectivity.

Rachel Burden is so sickening smug and patronising it's beyond belief. That adults like her act just to get a role in broadcast media is beyond pathetic. Do they have no self-reflective ability? What drives these people? A desperate sense of wanting to feel the illusion of love? Being popular? Cold hard cash? What is it? The only crumb of comfort I can offer you is that Rachel is no doubt an incredibly needy, anxious person, full of self-loathing and a sense of missing-out. I'm sure she must be miserable in the inside. Nobody can be that false and not pay a mental price.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

She is revolting in her faux admiration of needy people that provide her with an existence.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:She is revolting in her faux admiration of needy people that provide her with an existence.

What is revolting is that she gets paid 130k. Even more sickening however is that Nicky Campbell gets paid 400k! Geezus. Where is their self-worth? How do they justify that salary? I can't get my head around it. I can't get my head around how a person can talk total bollocks for a living and then happily take home 10 times more money than a nurse earns and sleep at night. I can only think they have psychopathic tendencies and bolster their ego by surrounding themselves by people who are sychophants. As I once said, 'living in a bubble of bullshit'. I call it the OJ Simpson phenomenon, he convinced himself he didn't kill his wife to such a degree he actually believed he didn't and could pass a lie-detector test.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Chris Waddle. Dear me.

finchman

Post by finchman »

carcinogen wrote:Chris Waddle. Dear me.

Pelalty
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

The Doctor Is In

Post by The Doctor Is In »

Where oh where oh where is Irish scouse twat Alan Green for a game of this magnitude
Peace and Love

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Honestly, Waddle is the most miserable argumentative-for-the-sake-of-it-fucker in football broadcasting. What is his fucking problem exactly? Comes across so fucking bitter.