The all new Five Live mega thread

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Much like your good self MeinWibbz

Would you take Burden up the shitter, my Alex?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

No
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

kancutlawns wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Much like your good self MeinWibbz

Would you take Burden up the shitter, my Alex?

Like a sausage up the Mersey Tunnel
There's no poem, just prose.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol:

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I know. I know. It's not cool to say it. But female commentators are terrible. It's just their screaming voices. It cuts me to the fucking core. I am all for Alison Rudd pontificating in gentle tones about Arsenal, but the fucking screeching and screaming. It's too fucking much man. The woman who just described the Kevin De Bruyne goal just now literally sobered-me up after a two week bender in five seconds. I can't take it. Oh the pain. And, again, I get that the BEEB have to employ women and all that gender pay-gap bollocks. But fuck sake, my ears are still wringing.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

How did the utterly dreadful Scott Mills get a prime Saturday show on this station?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

JW90 wrote:How did the utterly dreadful Scott Mills get a prime Saturday show on this station?

Is he non-binary? It's got to be something to do with sexuality. The BBC is all over that shit. They are fucking obsessed with it. Along with tax-dodging schemes.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Wait, what? Scott Mills is on 5 live!

Is bumming 15 yr old boys a sport now? Or was that Grimshaw? I find keeping track of BBC Radio 1 paedos is a bit of a drag these days. I naturally just assume that anyone that works for the BBC is a nonce.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Basualdo wrote:Wait, what? Scott Mills is on 5 live!

Is bumming 15 yr old boys a sport now? Or was that Grimshaw? I find keeping track of BBC Radio 1 paedos is a bit of a drag these days. I naturally just assume that anyone that works for the BBC is a nonce.

I know you speak in jest. But the media industry is infested with nonces. I know you know, and I know I've written it before. But Simon Cowell bailed Jonathan King out of jail once, after his first rape-charge against children. It's all sort of hushed-up and swept under the carpet these days. But I want to write it here as a statement to let you know again. And this man is the 'face' of ITV light-entertainment on a Saturday night. It's a fucking disgrace. And if that's not sick enough, the other 'face' of ITV, 'Ant' Anthony McPartlin got behind the wheel of a car pissed-up out of his head and was lucky not to kill a family. He should be doing a 25 year prison sentence. If not for drunk-driving, for crimes against light-entertainment on a Saturday Night. You know I am fucking correct.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Nevile's. Very poor indeed.

Phil and Gary.

Thick as shit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Why do the mass-media suck Klopp's cock? He has a vague sense of intelligence, but the dumb fucking media cock-sucking whores at Sky and the BBC seem to think he is a some kind of of brilliant intellect. I don't think he is, I think he's a psychopathic self-absorbed wanker. Surely I can't be the only one. I mean, how many frigging hair-transplants can a man have?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

carcinogen wrote:

I know you speak in jest. But the media industry is infested with nonces. I know you know, and I know I've written it before. But Simon Cowell bailed Jonathan King out of jail once, after his first rape-charge against children. It's all sort of hushed-up and swept under the carpet these days. But I want to write it here as a statement to let you know again. And this man is the 'face' of ITV light-entertainment on a Saturday night. It's a fucking disgrace. And if that's not sick enough, the other 'face' of ITV, 'Ant' Anthony McPartlin got behind the wheel of a car pissed-up out of his head and was lucky not to kill a family. He should be doing a 25 year prison sentence. If not for drunk-driving, for crimes against light-entertainment on a Saturday Night. You know I am fucking correct.

There was a documentary, that I expect won't ever be shown ever again, shown about a decade or so about Cowell's then BFF the late and certainly unlamented Max Clifford that showed Fuckstick Cowell laughing and joshing with proven tiny docked childfucker Clifford about some story that appeared in a Sunday tabloid about one of them.

I hope Cowell gets ball cancer.
Proud Gammon

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Basualdo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

There was a documentary, that I expect won't ever be shown ever again, shown about a decade or so about Cowell's then BFF the late and certainly unlamented Max Clifford that showed Fuckstick Cowell laughing and joshing with proven tiny docked childfucker Clifford about some story that appeared in a Sunday tabloid about one of them.

I hope Cowell gets ball cancer.

Cowell is in the 'When Louis met...Max Clifford':

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

That was it! Forgot it was a Louis Theroux thing.
Proud Gammon

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

:smt023 Clifford tries to set Louis up and another journo from memory. Comes across as a right cunt.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?