Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Owen Jones having a full on breakdown on 5live

The utter cunt.
There's no poem, just prose.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

What’s he going on about? I try to steer clear of whatever he has to say about anything to be honest. He’s a bellend.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

kancutlawns wrote:What’s he going on about? I try to steer clear of whatever he has to say about anything to be honest. He’s a bellend.

He's somehow convinced himself the BBC is in favour of the Conservatives.
There's no poem, just prose.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Owen Jones has some serious bi-polar issues. I feel sorry for him in a way. The sixth-form student who never grew-up. I think he read Marx and went fucking potty. Daddy issues is my guess. Get well soon Owen.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Dotun on last night and tonight for Rhod. Had a look to see if Rhod was off for Christmas and saw this tragic news about next year: :( https://radiotoday.co.uk/2019/12/rhod-s ... all-night/
Oh noes. Listened to the legend since he started the show, back then sharing days with Dickie Dallyn. At it's best, the greatest show on radio, cosy and informative and stories you'd often hear nowhere else and in depth.

Cash Peters, Dr Karl, Rahul Tandon, Cindy Sui, Phil Mercer, Tom Brook, Peter Bowes, Barbara Plett, Rupert Wingfield-Hayes amongst many of Rhod's great chats over the years.

Plus the great, "Five past two in the UK, five past nine in......"

Actually, fair play to Dotun, when doing the Rhod show, he shows he can be a straight up presenter. None of his shite, jokes and singing, just pure news.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Yay, Rahul Tandon presenting 'Up All Night'again.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Rhod :(
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:What’s he going on about? I try to steer clear of whatever he has to say about anything to be honest. He’s a bellend.

He's somehow convinced himself the BBC is in favour of the Conservatives.

I don't care what he thinks
But I can assure you there is a list of documented complaints about BBC coverage favouring them.

Shock

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12125 ... ecord-high
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Some female asking about Boxing Day traditions.

Click off. Not to Ross.

MGA99

Post by MGA99 »

Been a chastening few days for the station, not one live commentary on BD, no TMS and the present live game on TS as well

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

MGA99 wrote:Been a chastening few days for the station, not one live commentary on BD, no TMS and the present live game on TS as well

I think 'AHAHAHAHA' Mark 'HAHAHAHAHA' 'Chappers' 'HAHAHAHAHAAH' Chapman 'HAHAHAHAHA' is on holiday too.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
MGA99 wrote:Been a chastening few days for the station, not one live commentary on BD, no TMS and the present live game on TS as well

I think 'AHAHAHAHA' Mark 'HAHAHAHAHA' 'Chappers' 'HAHAHAHAHAAH' Chapman 'HAHAHAHAHA' is on holiday too.

Burden is the Woodsy of 5Dead but about 25 years older but with the same vacuousness and irritating levels of stupidity.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I just checked Dotun's (World Football Phone-In) Wiki page and it's quite impressive. More impressive than mine (which doesn't exist). So I won't go too hard on him. But fuck me, is he some idiot savant or something? I am missing it. I know Carlos listens to the WFP-in.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

kancutlawns wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

Burden is the Woodsy of 5Dead but about 25 years older but with the same vacuousness and irritating levels of stupidity.

At least she's only on Five Live. Woods is everywhere- most TS shows, Sky Super Sunday, League Cup matches and now the fucking darts.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Full disclosure, I download the World Football Phone-In Podcast and get about 45mins into it before keel-hauling myself. Carlos, I know you listen. Can I ask you a question? It's rhetorical because I am going to ask you anyway whatever you say: Is Dotun Adebayo an idiot savant or just a total tw*t? I can't figure him out. He's clearly educated, but he comes across as Frank Spenser.