The all new Five Live mega thread

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Zippy

Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by Zippy »

Remember when Chiles started randomly banging Catherine Tate? Strange times.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Carlos J wrote:

Fuck no. :cry: Wonder if they'll keep Dr Karl with Dr Dotun?

The world football crew are used to his fuckwittery and act accordingly. God help someone who doesn't know him having to deal with his interruptions, ignorance and all round irrelevance.
There's no poem, just prose.

Holden Mcgroyne

Listening to Nolan on 5live, the first hour of which was discussing closet homosexuality. The second hour is about fat people going on fad diets.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Listening to Nolan on 5live, the first hour of which was discussing closet homosexuality. The second hour is about fat people going on fad diets.

Add in sex abuse an that is Nolan for the last x years, the fat fuck.

And other allegations.

As per. Went off Nolan one of the many times he has victims of child sex abuse on and seemed to want to coax more details about what happened to her for his own gratification. It was not a pleasant listen and heard similar other times. Yet fat boy loves that shite and getting his arse on the plane over from Belfast every weekend.

Fatty Nolan, the most perverted radio presenter I've heard. :arrow:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The embarrassing fat fuck’s getting pelters on Twatter by appearing to ask inappropriate and insensitive comments of the parents of a murdered man. What goes through the head of a cunt like Nolan?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I can't find the BBC TV thread. So this will do. Why do the BBC insist on employing wannabe male flight attendants to present their shows?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:I can't find the BBC TV thread. So this will do. Why do the BBC insist on employing wannabe male flight attendants to present their shows?

I hate that utter cunt Livesey and the thick drones like Anna something or other and some random travel and weather drone who wet themselves with cheesy banter. Does he pull his keks down in the studio and play with his wedding tackle or something?
Last edited by kancutlawns on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Nolan has piled all the pounds back on. How the feck did he do that apart from a very lack of impulse control - considering in the last 18 months he's lost about 7 stone then put about 6 of it back on!

Listening to the WFPI podcast and heard Tim congratulating Dotun on the new gig, so I take it he's got Rhod's midweek show? I don't listen enough to 5 Live and really like Rhod - so he will be missed - but I don't dislike Dotun. He's a bit of a fud, but he's quite loveable (I know I'll be on my own in this bailwick with that view) and I love his old chortle. He's a bit LBC amateur hour but he seems a happy chappy, so good luck to him.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Holden Mcgroyne

You'd have thought the national BBC news and sports station would have found time to cover the breaking news of the storm and its effects across the country today, particularly when the City game was postponed

Instead we got peter fucking crouch podcasts and 2 hours of 6-0-6 with Robbie Savage on a day when one game was played.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Instead we got peter fucking crouch podcasts and 2 hours of 6-0-6 with Robbie Savage on a day when one game was played.

That sounds horrific. I rather listen to the sound of Zyklon B being poured down my chimney. (yeah yeah, and so would you ... I gettit). :finga:
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:You'd have thought the national BBC news and sports station would have found time to cover the breaking news of the storm and its effects across the country today, particularly when the City game was postponed

Instead we got peter fucking crouch podcasts and 2 hours of 6-0-6 with Robbie Savage on a day when one game was played.

And then you would of moaned about two hours talking about the weather :lol: :lol:

These are allocated times for sport. Two hours talking about trees falling down and how rough the sea was is hardly worth changing to live news is it. I’m amazed you think it is.

Holden Mcgroyne

Jonathan wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:You'd have thought the national BBC news and sports station would have found time to cover the breaking news of the storm and its effects across the country today, particularly when the City game was postponed

And then you would of moaned about two hours talking about the weather :lol: :lol:

These are allocated times for sport. Two hours talking about trees falling down and how rough the sea was is hardly worth changing to live news is it. I’m amazed you think it is.

There's always been flexibility to change the schedule for breaking news stories. The sport they were meant to be covering was postponed. Roads were closed, towns were flooding and transport was being disrupted. LBC covered it,

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Is that cunt Campbell mentally unwell? How can a man be that much of an insipid dull cunt? It MUST be a condition. And he earns about 50k more than me!?! Me, a good honest hard-working man. Something is fucking rotten in Denmark my friends.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:Is that cunt Campbell mentally unwell? How can a man be that much of an insipid dull cunt? It MUST be a condition. And he earns about 50k more than me!?! Me, a good honest hard-working man. Something is fucking rotten in Denmark my friends.

I’d say he earns a considerably greater sum than £50k more than you. Fair play though, image gets you more dough in the media world. I don’t disparage him that.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Is the bbc still going?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN