Harvey Weinstein

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Zambo

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Post by Zambo »

Claiming you have an addiction to sex is a load of bollocks. Man up you cunt.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zambo wrote:Claiming you have an addiction to sex is a load of bollocks. Man up you cunt.

Yes, only grade A cunts say they have a 'sex addiction'. It's a compulsion issue. If I had put a dozen cream cakes in front of my ex gf she probably would have eaten them all. Does that make her a cream cake addict? No, it makes her a greedy cow with no self-control.

Good Old Harv! I quite like the cut of his jib tbh. Of course, if he raped anyone, that's not cool ... but wandering around naked is just top bantz as far as I'm concerned.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Billy Bathrobe and the Pecker of Doom
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I'd love to hear Big Al's take on this.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Who's fatter? Big Harv or Big Al?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Who's fatter? Big Harv or Big Al?

Who’s seen their nubbin’ more recently.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Harv is gonna be seeing a fair bit of it on screen in court

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I suspect I’m going to regret this, - but what has this bloke done that makes him (according to the furore in every headline) that makes him on a par with hitler or the Yorkshire ripper?
I really haven’t taken much interest in what I assumed was just more celebrity tittle-tattle to sell tripe magazines, but it has clearly become the tip of a new iceberg aimed at wiping out the casting couch it seems to me.
Sleazy as it’s always seemed, - these actresses/models/singers that I’ve read about on this particular topic have all appeared to be adults, and surely none of them were so naïve as to not know of the existence of said couch?
Blokes (and perhaps women) taking advantage of the power they wield to attract women who would otherwise be out of their league has always happened (look at hugh heffner; rod stewart, ecclestone etc).
Has this bloke actually been accused of something illegal, or is it just a witch hunt against a clearly unpopular person, and/or just the latest in a long line of the current generation imposing its PC morals retrospectively?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote: Has this bloke actually been accused of something illegal, or is it just a witch hunt against a clearly unpopular person, and/or just the latest in a long line of the current generation imposing its PC morals retrospectively?

Lysette Anthony has accused him of rape (nearly 30 years ago it is alleged to have happened).
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

James 'Cunt' Corden getting it from Rose McGowan:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Roy Twing wrote:I suspect I’m going to regret this, - but what has this bloke done that makes him (according to the furore in every headline) that makes him on a par with hitler or the Yorkshire ripper?
I really haven’t taken much interest in what I assumed was just more celebrity tittle-tattle to sell tripe magazines, but it has clearly become the tip of a new iceberg aimed at wiping out the casting couch it seems to me.
Sleazy as it’s always seemed, - these actresses/models/singers that I’ve read about on this particular topic have all appeared to be adults, and surely none of them were so naïve as to not know of the existence of said couch?
Blokes (and perhaps women) taking advantage of the power they wield to attract women who would otherwise be out of their league has always happened (look at hugh heffner; rod stewart, ecclestone etc).
Has this bloke actually been accused of something illegal, or is it just a witch hunt against a clearly unpopular person, and/or just the latest in a long line of the current generation imposing its PC morals retrospectively?

Massive schadenfreude.
He was also a voluable and extremely generous backer of the failed presidential campaign of his friend and wife of a fellow rapist, Hillary Clinton.
Remember that one?
The one that seemed to be purely based on her having a vagina and that all white males are potential sexual predators?
Though to be fair to her it seems that those white males she surrounds herself with actually are.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Carlos J wrote:James 'Cunt' Corden getting it from Rose McGowan:

:D :D :D

Carperv Karaoke.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Basualdo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:James 'Cunt' Corden getting it from Rose McGowan:

:D :D :D

Carperv Karaoke.

Mail onto it and commenters slating Corden: :) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... jokes.html
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Has Corden made his first big mistake in his meteoric rise to fame and fortune in the States.
All it needs over there is to be on the wrong side of public opinion and you are back doing another series of Gavin and Stacey.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

JW90

Post by JW90 »

delboy1983 wrote:Has Corden made his first big mistake in his meteoric rise to fame and fortune in the States.
All it needs over there is to be on the wrong side of public opinion and you are back doing another series of Gavin and Stacey.

Hopefully not serious enough to send him back here.