Love Sport Radio

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Re: New Sports Station

Post by carcinogen »

Brian Moore is doing Drivetime I think. Charles Sale in the Mail slagged it off in todays paper.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

TS was chaotic unorganised shit radio when he was in charge{ but i liked it} now its just fuckin dross and i dont

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Its where the dross on sqwalkshite will go to die
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

pugsly wrote:TS was chaotic unorganised shit radio when he was in charge{ but i liked it} now its just fuckin dross and i dont

McKenzie is scum of the lowest order. But when it comes to scum, I do rate him highly on the scum-scale. The term 'little man' springs to mind when I think of Kelvin (Kelvin? What sort of bitch calls their son Kelvin? Are they fucking dyslexic and couldn't spell Kevin?).

At this point, apart from H & J, any alternative audio option to TalkSport is open for me. TalkSport is absolute dogshit. I listen to LBC now, and I live in buttfuck Egypt ffs. The only thing on TalkSport that entertains me are the travel reports and Sammy Jo Lowe's sign-off.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I thought you cleaned the bogz in Eaton Park MyCee?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:I thoughImage

That's my part-time job my Higs. My fulltime job is filming up the skirts of mature women as they mount the Escalator at Jarrolds. Failing that, Marks and Sparks has some nice totty. Ask Carlos, he knows ... I've seen him hanging around the make-up counter in Debenhams eyeing up the Maybeline girls.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

carcinogen wrote:

That's my part-time job my Higs. My fulltime job is filming up the skirts of mature women as they mount the Escalator at Jarrolds. Failing that, Marks and Sparks has some nice totty. Ask Carlos, he knows ... I've seen him hanging around the make-up counter in Debenhams eyeing up the Maybeline girls.

Job satisfaction in a nutshell............any vacancies?
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Northern Troglodite wrote: Job satisfaction in a nutshell............any vacancies?

Probably, but I don't want to see you wearing a scarlet skirt and caked with make-up in courts.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

They should get the likes of Rodney Marsh and Gaunty on. Tommy Boyd?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

James90125 wrote:They should get the likes of Rodney Marsh and Gaunty on. Tommy Boyd?

Fuck yeah! Anna Raeburn 12-2. The glory years.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Lou Grant wrote:It's McKenzie. He's a cunt on an off the scale level. Please don't listen.

=D>
WOKE AND PROUD

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

carcinogen wrote:Brian Moore is doing Drivetime I think. Charles Sale in the Mail slagged it off in todays paper.

Lefty snowflake Moor-o happy to take the shilling from Kelvin McKenzie to be banked alongside the wedge he trousers from the Barclay brothers.
There's no poem, just prose.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Tony Dale wrote:Anyone know anything about a new sports station from old Kelvin Mac?
Is it on dab, online, FM ?
Will it challenge Talksport?
Are Durham, Goldstein, Cundy, Brazil etc worried

Merged into this thread, Tony.
Northern Troglodite wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

Job satisfaction in a nutshell............any vacancies?

Debenhams has more escalators than Jarrolds I think. 8)
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

ccreds

Re: Love Sport Radio

Post by ccreds »

Talksport is king, this lot is supine shit.

Lou Grant

Re: Love Sport Radio

Post by Lou Grant »

ccreds wrote:Talksport is king, this lot is supine shit.

Can you expand on this? Which shows were the worse? Is the worse show on tS better than their best show? Did you just sample their sports output or did you listen to everything?
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching