Blind item gossip and guesses.

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Blind item gossip and guesses.

Post by Basualdo »

As some of you may know I have embraced my feminine side as far as being addicted to Hollywood gosssip site CDAN. They even once posted one that I suggested.

Now it has to be said that about 75 to 80 per cent of these 'blind items' are completely lost on me, being about Yank reality cumwastes and fuckwit rappers (all gay, apparently, which might actually explain a lot) and US TV and showbiz shitstains that I have no idea about.
But the rest can be pure gold.

'Blind items' are just hints - some more obvious than others - which posters will then try to take a stab at.
No how many are true and what is planted PR bullshit or bad mouthing, I have no idea.
I know the one I sent was true and it was published pretty as i had sent it, of course the names were removed - and only one guess was correct. I did send them as much proof as possible in case they wanted to check it out.

But CDAN was at the forefront of the recent Weinstein fiasco and were posting very thinly veiled stories about his raping for years now. the same with Spacey.

At the minute they are on a roll and even if 10% of what they are hinting is accurate then there are a couple of stories that will make Weinstein look pub league stuff. Hollywood names - one in particular - big enough to maybe destroy Hollywood. A very understated BI about that particular person today which makes little sense unless taken into context with other BIs from the past year or so.

Also very interesting stuff about the death of Chris Cornell, which is extremely disturbing - Cornell being one of the few good guys around it seems. Parallells with the Savile type stuff over here is striking. At least two high profile 'suspicious' showbiz deaths in recent months may be connected to what Cornell was trying to expose.
Remember the name 'Dancing Boy', it might (or might not) become quite well known in the next 12 months.

CDAN was also dropping hints about the Natalie Wood months before the LAPD re-opened that case a few weeks ago. Though CDAN hints at manslaughter due to willfull negligence rather than anything dark.

But my favourites are always the Old Hollywood ones. And there was a cracker today which is not too difficult to figure out who the culprit is even if you have just a cursory knowledge of Hollywood history:
(bear in mind these are all written from a US perspective)
Old Hollywood: The Killer Comedian

I suppose as time passes, the name of this actor becomes less known, but in the all time history of movies he is a permanent A lister. If you are too young, you might not know his name, but if you read any history of movies book, he will be at the top for what he did film making wise. He was foreign born. Lets call him MG. He had his greatest success working with a co-star. The same co-star.

Another star of many of these same films was an actress who was probably A- list. Lets call her BG She was a staple of the films. She also was having sex with our permanent A list actor. He always made her have sex to keep the role. Even if they were each married, he would still make her.

This is where it gets interesting. BG was having an affair with a married man which began while she was still married. This married man, we will call SC. He discovered that BG was hooking up with MG and there was a big fight. So, BG went over to the home of MG. Apparently MG was about to get married to a woman he would end up marrying more than once. But, as it happened, MG hadn't told BG that he was getting married. MG had been telling BG he wanted to marry BG. At that point, in the middle of the night, BG said that in the morning she was going to tell everything to the soon to be wife of MG.

BG then drove off and went to the home of SC. She tried to get in but he wouldn't let her. An hour or so later, MG showed up and sneaked in through a side door of the garage and strangled BG to death with a pair of tights. He then turned on the engine of the car and walked out.

Now, what is interesting is that even though everyone suspected BG had been killed, everyone assumed it was the scorned wife of SC that did it. Nope. Now you know who it was.

And also today one very relevant to our side of the pond (and TS in a way) and our side of the pond pondscum that infest our televisions with their godawful talent free dreck:

This foreign born A+/A list singer in his own country who does a lot of reality there is in the stable of this mogul. You know what that means of course. As he did with his biggest stars ever, if you are gay, you stay closeted and our mogul will find you a beard. He turned to the US for a beard for this singer/reality star.

Feel free to guess away at both, its not that hard. And heres the link to the site if you want to try it yourself.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Eaststand

Re: Blind item gossip and guesses.

Post by Eaststand »

I have no idea who they are talking about.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Eaststand wrote:I have no idea who they are talking about.

Not even the second one? Even Andy Jacobs would get that one.

In the first one, ignore the initials they are irrelevant. Oh and I initially left out the title of that BI which is also a clue. Fixed that.
Proud Gammon

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Not a clue. Is it freddy mercury?

Build Back More Betterer

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Feel like I should know the first one, but wouldn't have a clue about the second one. Some of the CDAN stuff does get to Digitalspy, but they usually mention a film character or song name, as a clue.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

They are both people you will have heard of. One long dead the other - sadly - very much with us.
Proud Gammon

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Justin beiber.

Build Back More Betterer

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Did BG give a BJ to SC in a BMW in LA?
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Eaststand wrote:Justin beiber.

Both main subjects stout sons of Albion. The dead one northern, the other from the saaahf.
Proud Gammon

Reg

Post by Reg »

He said this, she said that, I said Arona. :roll:

Fucking gossip.

:Hangman:
Roy IN!!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Quiet you!
Proud Gammon

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Ha and top thread, Bas. :) Think I know but I've also read the comments. ;) Remember to also read the '100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread' on Digispy as they err debate CDAN and other sites: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... art-5/p356
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Did his comedy partner say "There's another nice mess you've gotten me into?" - Though I didn't realise he married the same woman twice.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Darkyboy wrote:Did his comedy partner say "There's another nice mess you've gotten me into?" - Though I didn't realise he married the same woman twice.

I think you're on it, DB. Comments on that one: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... Popup=true

Comments on the singer: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... Popup=true

Note Bas said a TS connection.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Darkyboy wrote:Did his comedy partner say "There's another nice mess you've gotten me into?" - Though I didn't realise he married the same woman twice.

He did indeed. And he did indeed.

The murder victim, BG in the blind item, Thelma Todd and the other married man, SC, Roland West and Laurel did marry the same woman, Virginia Rogers, twice, the first time very shortly after the death of Thelma Todd.

Now what about Kirk Douglas......
Proud Gammon