Stephen Nolan

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Stephen Nolan

Post by Basualdo »

kancutlawns wrote:Ah so, you know nothing about me yet say I have “no moral compass”. Maude’s way of closing down an argument. You contemptible little midget.

He’s not respected. He’s a slimey underachiever who is laughed at in NI. I welcome Bas’s take on him as he’s the man in the know, not you.

Better late than never, Lawnsy, but I've seen the pic <shudder> and it's an obvious fake.

HOWEVER, there was a rumoured and alleged 'well known on the streets' incident a few years ago involving a certain morbidly obese respected journalist from Northern Ireland which may have inspired such waggery.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Kowalski wrote:State of that fat bastard

Looks like An Irish Alan Brazil.

:vom: :vom:

In the interests of fairness towards our driveway laying neighbours down south, it really should be "a Northern Irish Alan Brazil". There's a lot you can say about Diese's folk but it really is too much to blame them for an East Belfast prod the size of a small moon.
Proud Gammon

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I wait with baited breath to read Bas’s take on him.

Why should I care what he has to say? He spitefully banned me for a month during The World Snooker Championships.

Just a happy coincidence, I assure you. You would have gone whether it coincided with the boat race, the St Leger, the cheese rolling down Coopers Hill or the Isle of Man TT.
Proud Gammon

Maude

Post by Maude »

Basualdo wrote:
Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I wait with baited breath to read Bas’s take on him.

Why should I care what he has to say? He spitefully banned me for a month during The World Snooker Championships.

Just a happy coincidence, I assure you. You would have gone whether it coincided with the boat race, the St Leger, the cheese rolling down Coopers Hill or the Isle of Man TT.

Banning me in Pandemonium, where 'anything goes' :roll:

Sounds like a vendetta mate. My PM inbox is open.
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Oo err missus. Is the last sentence a euphimism for something?