Stephen Nolan

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Maude

Re: Stephen Nolan

Post by Maude »

kancutlawns wrote:Someone like him is a so called celebrity allowed to behave in a manner which makes others uncomfortable and yet uses his position in a big organisation to bully others.

Stephen Nolan is a broadcaster and journalist.

Fake pictures like this undermine his credibility to do those jobs.
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Can our Norn Irish posters tell us what this personal statement he’s published today is about ?

Bas would be a good person to ask.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Someone like him is a so called celebrity allowed to behave in a manner which makes others uncomfortable and yet uses his position in a big organisation to bully others.

I ask again who has said the picture is fake? And his opinions don’t count as he’s ferociously backtracking and threatening legal action.

Maude

Post by Maude »

kancutlawns wrote:
Maude wrote:

I ask again who has said the picture is fake? And his opinions don’t count as he’s ferociously backtracking and threatening legal action.

Lots of politicians and friends in the media are defending him, if you even bothered to read his statement.
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

List who’s defending him and let me judge for myself and don’t post a ten page worthless advert from the Daily Express.

Tell me mate, do you agree with someone who’s been found out bullying others that they need to issue and apology or face legal action?

Maude

Post by Maude »

kancutlawns wrote:List who’s defending him and let me judge for myself and don’t post a ten page worthless advert from the Daily Express:

How about you post the photo if you're so bullish about it?

When you do I'll be sending Mr Nolan a link to the forum and you can defend yourself to his solicitor.
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:List who’s defending him and let me judge for myself and don’t post a ten page worthless advert from the Daily Express:

When you do I'll be sending Mr Nolan a link to the forum and you can defend yourself to his solicitor.

Hang on, you said lots of people are defending him. Who are they? Why are you asking me about the photo? I couldn’t give a fuck personally but I resent the idea of him and other cunts on a public broadcaster closing down free speech because they don’t like anything vaguely critical about him. Do you think it’s proper to threaten someone with legal action in these circumstances?

Maude

Post by Maude »

kancutlawns wrote:
Maude wrote:

Hang on, you said lots of people are defending him. Who are they? Why are you asking me about the photo? I couldn’t give a fuck personally but I resent the idea of him and other cunts on a public broadcaster closing down free speech because they don’t like anything vaguely critical about him. Do you think it’s proper to threaten someone with legal action in these circumstances?

Yes I do think it's proper. We have defamation laws in this country. Unless you think trolls on twitter are above those laws?

Defending the indefensible yet again. You have no moral compass mate.

I imagine all the main politicians in Northern Ireland are defending him and a few from over here. He's a respected journalist.
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Ah so, you know nothing about me yet say I have “no moral compass”. Maude’s way of closing down an argument. You contemptible little midget.

He’s not respected. He’s a slimey underachiever who is laughed at in NI. I welcome Bas’s take on him as he’s the man in the know, not you.

Maude

Post by Maude »

kancutlawns wrote:Ah so, you know nothing about me yet say I have “no moral compass”. Maude’s way of closing down an argument. You contemptible little midget.

He’s not respected. He’s a slimey underachiever who is laughed at in NI. I welcome Bas’s take on him as he’s the man in the know, not you.

Like him or not he is Northern Ireland's leading journalist. Fact.
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I wait with baited breath to read Bas’s take on him.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Maude, the fact he said the pictures not fake isnt really proof. Most murderers say "I didnt do it", which turns out to be not really true.
Build Back More Betterer

Maude

Post by Maude »

kancutlawns wrote:I wait with baited breath to read Bas’s take on him.

Why should I care what he has to say? He spitefully banned me for a month during The World Snooker Championships.
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I wait with baited breath to read Bas’s take on him.

Why should I care what he has to say? He spitefully banned me for a month during The World Snooker Championships.

Served you right. If I was mod, I would have banned you up until three days before next year’s tournament and then banned you again a day before it started for a big belly laugh.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Nolan as per many times here is the seediest of cunts. The number of times when interviewing victims of sexual abuse just wants to draw more greasy details from the caller, thank them for their honesty, comment on it and move on. Sinister.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?