New series of Frasier?

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Sinbad

Re: New series of Frasier?

Post by Sinbad »

Basualdo wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ammer.html

All over the TV websites in the States at the minute.
And on a lot of sites they are saying it's more probable than possible.
I don't know how I feel about this as I loved the old show, and it even achieved the impossible and improved immensely in its final two seasons after a flabby few years before that.

I guess if it happens then the first episode will deal with the death of Marty (Blackpool's own John Mahoney who sadly died a few months ago.

I hope they don't use Niles and Daphne's kid as an excuse to bring in some teenage brat and fucking up though.

Aw fuck it, I'm in! I'm excited for it now.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin', Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.….."

I absolutely lved that show..... I hope they don't destroy all the memories by bringing it back. Would the show work without Marty ? Nah, not for me. The show had a excellent run, lets leave it there.
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Sinbad wrote:
Basualdo wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ammer.html

All over the TV websites in the States at the minute.
And on a lot of sites they are saying it's more probable than possible.
I don't know how I feel about this as I loved the old show, and it even achieved the impossible and improved immensely in its final two seasons after a flabby few years before that.

I guess if it happens then the first episode will deal with the death of Marty (Blackpool's own John Mahoney who sadly died a few months ago.

I hope they don't use Niles and Daphne's kid as an excuse to bring in some teenage brat and fucking up though.

Aw fuck it, I'm in! I'm excited for it now.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin', Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.….."

I absolutely lved that show..... I hope they don't destroy all the memories by bringing it back. Would the show work without Marty ? Nah, not for me. The show had a excellent run, lets leave it there.

+1
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

Assuming it's a new location, with new characters, then there is no reason why it couldn't work. It won't be Frasier, anymore than Frasier wasn't Cheers.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Lou Grant wrote:Assuming it's a new location, with new characters, then there is no reason why it couldn't work. It won't be Frasier, anymore than Frasier wasn't Cheers.

.......until Kelsey grammar makes an ill advised tweet and he's sacked and the show is taken off the air!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

beingsoblase wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:Assuming it's a new location, with new characters, then there is no reason why it couldn't work. It won't be Frasier, anymore than Frasier wasn't Cheers.

.......until Kelsey grammar makes an ill advised tweet and he's sacked and the show is taken off the air!

That fella has had a rough oul life. Sister raped and murdered, father and brother eaten by sharks.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Basualdo wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

That fella has had a rough oul life. Sister raped and murdered, father and brother eaten by sharks.

Fucking hell bas, i did not know any of that.
My above post was meant to be humorous, now i feel like a right arse.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

beingsoblase wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

That wont stop your post from being accurate though. As far as I know hes one of the few remaining non liberals in Hollyweird. At least by their standards anyway. Hes probably a raving pinko by anyone elses. :D
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

KeithArthur

Post by KeithArthur »

Frasier was SHITE
"...Just time for Clive Vedmore to say "pie"..."

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

beingsoblase wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

At least now you realise it.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

At least now you realise it.

Shame plenty of others don't.