ancient astronaut theorists say yes.

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
beingsoblase

Re: ancient astronaut theorists say yes.

Post by beingsoblase »

m4rkb wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:They're no better than flat earthers, zero fact checking, cherry picked "evidence"only shown, and a lot of " this old carving looks a bit like a 1960's space rocket, has to be advanced aliens!"

Just watch this -

You're going out on a bit of a limb here BSB asking us lot to sit through a 3hr youtube documentary. But as it looks interesting I'll watch it in sections.

You can find it broken into sections on youtube mark, in this full version its the first 15 -20 minutes which are of most interest as the narrator shows how the ancient aliens contributers, especially von daniken and ol mad hair, are pretty dishonest about what they are telling the audience.

One fave clip is where they are insisting that ancient stonework was all cut at perfect 90 degree angles, and is holding a modern engineers set square to a piece of masonry...

THATS BLATANTLY NOWHERE NEAR SQUARE!!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

beingsoblase wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:They're no better than flat earthers, zero fact checking, cherry picked "evidence"only shown, and a lot of " this old carving looks a bit like a 1960's space rocket, has to be advanced aliens!"

Just watch this -

You're going out on a bit of a limb here BSB asking us lot to sit through a 3hr youtube documentary. But as it looks interesting I'll watch it in sections.

You can find it broken into sections on youtube mark, in this full version its the first 15 -20 minutes which are of most interest as the narrator shows how the ancient aliens contributers, especially von daniken and ol mad hair, are pretty dishonest about what they are telling the audience.

One fave clip is where they are insisting that ancient stonework was all cut at perfect 90 degree angles, and is holding a modern engineers set square to a piece of masonry...

Yes I saw it mate - and noted the square wasn't square.
That bog eyes bloke with the curly hair don't half come out with some shit.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

m4rkb wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Just watch this -

Yes I saw it mate - and noted the square wasn't square.
That bog eyes bloke with the curly hair don't half come out with some shit.
Lol! Although let me say back in the 70' s the BBC showed a documentary about ancient astronauts with von daniken, when chariots of the gods came out, and all that stuff just blew me away, i thought his theories were amazing, and i actually still have a copy of chariots somewhere, along with a book that totally debunked it all i picked up in the 90's.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."