Travels in Trumpland with Ed Balls

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
genehunt1973

Travels in Trumpland with Ed Balls

Post by genehunt1973 »

Anyone watched this? Looking good up to now
Always loved America
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

finchman

Re: Travels in Trumpland with Ed Balls

Post by finchman »

That fat shameless cunt (Balls not Trump) should be doing ten years penal servitude for screwing the country over,not pissing about as a z list TV celeb.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Been done to death a million times, and with people one hundred times more erudite and charismatic. Having said that, a shit I did earlier had more charisma than Ed Balls and certainly more financial acumen.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Trials in Trampland with My Carc

Now THAT I'd watch
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Trials in Trampland with My Carc

Now THAT I'd watch

I'd be so fucking good on TV. But society doesn't fucking deserve it and I don't need it. Not even sure TV has much of a shelf life left anyway. Give it a few years and I'll produce a mini-series on Youtube. I was thinking just sitting in my bed with my cock hanging out reviewing the Sunday papers. Obviously I'd pixelize my cock (no joke about the size of the pixels). I think it'd be a winner and far better than Andrew Marr. Firstly I can move my left arm and secondly I haven't fathered a love-child. I'll have the moral high-ground. Each week a guest can join me in my bed ... Julia Hartley-Brewer, Amanda Platell, you know, the usual nag-head women blathering on. If they got on my nerves I'd fill their mouth full of Mr. Wilbert just to shut them up.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Would it be like in bed with Paula Yates where you end up full of skag hanging off a door with a bag on your head?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Reg

Post by Reg »

carcinogen wrote:Obviously I'd pixelize my cock (no joke about the size of the pixel).
Roy IN!!