The Next James Bond

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Eaststand

Re: The Next James Bond

Post by Eaststand »

Have you spoken to an old white man who is proud of his culture but absolutely hates the youth who claim to represent his values?

Yes. Every single one of them.

Its called being old.
Build Back More Betterer

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

m4rk, I think it might help if you have another go at what you meant by.

'They want an ordered society and blacks cannot provide one'.

Pigeonholng any one group is never right imo.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:Again, you seem to think people of different races are a collective like the borg off star trek and have leaders, and not individual people. Its a very odd way of thinking.

One of my best mates who I went to school with and lived down the same street in Hull, happens to be black, he doesnt have a black leader that he reports to, I'm fairly certain.

Hes just a guy.

I would put to you, you know no ethnic people whatsoever in your life and have made all these assumptions by reading stupid shit on the internet.

Thanks for the laugh.
I deal with more people from ethnic backgrounds than you could ever imagine. More than white brits.
This is why I ridicule the leftist argument so much and enjoy it when you claim I don't know any.

How many muslims do you get in you pub. :D

The point is I deal with people on an individual basis and all is fine. Then I look at how the left wants me to treat them and I just can't bring myself to patronise them that much.

When you finally realise I separate real life from leftist theory the penny will drop. Most muslims over a certain age are very conservative so agree with my world view.

I have at least learned you don't know foreigners like I do.

All you're trying to do is prove I'm a racist which will never happen.

One more penny that needs to drop is how much I argue with the left versus actual immigrants.

Raise your game please east as I do actually have a lot of respect for your opinion versus other non thinking lefties on here.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:Have you spoken to an old white man who is proud of his culture but absolutely hates the youth who claim to represent his values?

Yes. Every single one of them.

Its called being old.

Yes. I'd agree with that completely.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I'm not trying prove you're racist.

I think you're all right, but you've gone a bit mad here. All black people have a leader and whatnot.

No they don't mark.

And you get quite a lot of young Muslim lads in pubs. Weird innit, next you'll be telling me catholics have sex before they get married. It's like the stereotypes aren't true.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:m4rk, I think it might help if you have another go at what you meant by.

'They want an ordered society and blacks cannot provide one'.

Pigeonholng any one group is never right imo.

Well I could refer back to the two posts I made without comeback which stated that blacks (like everyone else) aspired to an orderly society which mainly seems to come from what many people call imperialism.

I'd like them to contribute and make it better for all to be honest but that seems to have been lost in the fog.

The Romans did the same for us BTW which would be a tall order to deny.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:I'm not trying prove you're racist.

I think you're all right, but you've gone a bit mad here. All black people have a leader and whatnot.

No they don't mark.

And you get quite a lot of young Muslim lads in pubs. Weird innit, next you'll be telling me catholics have sex before they get married. It's like the stereotypes aren't true.

Well thanks for that. I do go out on a limb from time to time making what are generally regarded as racist comments but deny them on the grounds I know I'm not a racist at heart. The majority of the arguments I have are with leftists who are are the most racist of all while pretending not to be.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:
And you get quite a lot of young Muslim lads in pubs. Weird innit.

Whisky is a favourite. Coke dealing is a bigger favourite.

Muslims are very peculiar beings who are total hypocrites like the rest of us.

The moderates are under huge pressure from the non moderates.

If the British in charge had the bottle to actually stand up for those who align rhemselves with our values we could actually get somewhere. Instead they claim those who oppose ISIS are Islamophobes.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Coke dealing is a big favourite for everyone.

No joke, your fucking granddad could be knocking it out, it's that prevelant.
Build Back More Betterer