Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
m4rkb

Re: The Next James Bond

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:My biggest objection is the (progressive) left want a black actor

Do they?
Such a ridiculous generalisation!

Ok then, who on the progressive left doesn't ?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

To summarise yet again. - Idris Elba should be the next James Bond not because he is a superb actor who could carry the part well but because he's black and able to carry it off.

Which argument would Idris himself prefer?

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

Do they?

No, sorry, you've made quite a big claim there – it's up to you to back it up, not for me to rattle off people who don't believe that.
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

Do they?

No, sorry, you've made quite a big claim there – it's up to you to back it up, not for me to rattle off people who don't believe that.

OK. The answer is none.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:To summarise yet again. - Idris Elba should be the next James Bond not because he is a superb actor who could carry the part well but because he's black and able to carry it off
Yet again – who is saying that?
Classic tactic from you – go off on one accusing people of this that and the other and base your argument around a scenario that doesn't actually exist. Weird.
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:To summarise yet again. - Idris Elba should be the next James Bond not because he is a superb actor who could carry the part well but because he's black and able to carry it off
Classic tactic from you – go off on one accusing people of this that and the other and base your argument around a scenario that doesn't actually exist. Weird.

The scenario very much exists.
The right base their decisions on merit while the left base theirs on race and skin colour.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Two awkward questions to answer for you sub. But I've got all night

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

The right base their decisions on merit while the left base theirs on race and skin colour.

No they dont really mate.

The Daily Mail tells you that to be true. Doesnt mean its real.
Build Back More Betterer

PG30

Post by PG30 »

m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

Wow

Strange bubble you live in there

I’d imagine the right we’re thrilled with a Muslim London mayor as he was the most qualified person at that time running for it

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

No they dont really mate.

The Daily Mail tells you that to be true. Doesnt mean its real.

Yes they really do mate.
As a confirmed member of the far right, I couldn't give a fuck about anything other than whether anyone is OK and has other people's interests at heart. One of them being whether they fit into British life and are productive. If they don't value Britishness I don't want them.

This same value puts many of them well above some bone idle Brits who I have gone out of my way to criticise, but no one has noticed because I'm criticising lazy Brits

Of course the danger here is being politically naive enough to think globalism and its hidden politics will benefit us in the end.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Who is doing this then? Ive never seen anyone demand the next James Bond is black.

It just doesnt happen. Its total nonsense.
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

Hahaha, in your head, clearly.
I'm not going to indulge your primary-coloured, kindergarten-style simplistic view of the world in which you merely have "the left" and "the right".

In my experience, you either have people who have empathy and a tolerance of other races, religions and cultures, and then you have people who have a small-minded fear of those things based on ill-founded prejudices. You know, a bit like how WWII started.

Think about that. You've got all night.
WOKE AND PROUD

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:So to summarise the left on this. If we don't pick a black actor for the next James Bond it'll be because were all racist.
Whereas the right actually don't mind if he's black

Nope, you've got that hopelessly wrong.
Rather than simplify everything into "the left" and "the right", it's more a case of some people saying it's outrageous even to consider that a black man could play James Bond (eg paolo), and other people saying whoever they pick, it won't be a problem.

As usual, the less tolerant on here start bleating hysterical tosh ("what next? trans?" etc) when no one has suggested that.

the subsub

bond isn't black

have a black bond type character.....create a new franchise

don't be so lazy and force the liberal do gooding shit on people

what next, black actors not being given a fair crack?

they even use bond to beat you down

sickening
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

PG30 wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

Wow

Strange bubble you live in there

I’d imagine the right we’re thrilled with a Muslim London mayor as he was the most qualified person at that time running for it

No he wasn't. He was appointed because he was a muslim and we were all told it was progressive. My experience of a lot of mainstream muslims is that the last thing they want is muslim in control. They want Brits. The whole world wants Brits in control as we run the most orderly societies.

I have made previous links to arab nations denigrating Britain for adopting a Pakistani Mayor. Pakistan is not well regarded within the arab nations.

Pakistan is a pariah to world peace due to its huge backwardness

subsub

Post by subsub »

Eaststand wrote:Who is doing this then? Ive never seen anyone demand the next James Bond is black.

It just doesnt happen. Its total nonsense.

Spot on, East-o.
It's a classic tactic of that mob. Make up a ridiculous theory and claim it's a reality.
I think most normal-thinking people think that Elba would do a half-decent job as James Bond, but no more than that.
The idea that there's this massive demand for him to get the job, and that if a white actor replaced Daniel Craig it would be a huge insult is absolute bollocks.
WOKE AND PROUD